1st Trimester

about 4 days late, 4 negative HPTs, brown discharge today.

I don't know what is going on. I'm about 4 days late, with 4 negative HPTs and today I saw a light pink/brown discharge when I wiped. I thought my period was going to show up, but nothing. I had an ectopic pregnancy on Nov and was terminated in December 14th 2015. I got my period on Jan on the 14th and honestly cannot remember what day I had my period in Feb. (I got a new cell phone and lost my period/ovulation data) I always been on a 28 day cycle and AF is always punctual. So I'm estimating to be about 4 days late. My thoughts now is to wait a week and test again, but I'm just too worried and I want to test every day. Has anybody been late and had pink/brown discharge around the days you were expecting your period but gotten negative tests? if so, please share your story and the outcome.

Re: about 4 days late, 4 negative HPTs, brown discharge today.

• If you got a negative it's negative sorry. There are countless reasons why a period can be off or why there is discharge. Good luck though 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Give it a week. I was late, had very light discharge once when wiping, and a couple negative tests even though I was late. Waited about 4 days (because I'm impatient and wasn't temping, tracking, nothing to that extent, seeing as we had JUST gotten married and returned from our honeymoon a week earlier) and got my BFP. I don't want to give you false hope, but give it a week or so. You never know. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • After a loss of pregnancy, including ectopic, cycles are often different. My guess is that you're about to start AF. Hopefully now that you have a new phone, you can track your cycles again. Are you temping to confirm ovulation? Or just using a tracker? Temping is the best way to go if you're TTC. It takes a lot of the "I think I'm late but I'm not sure" anxiety out of the equation. I recommend getting a basal body thermometer and downloading the fertility friend app. 
  • I'm sorry for your loss. 

If you're not temping to confirm ovulation, you unfortunately have no way of knowing when your period is actually due, regardless of how "regular" you normally are...conventional wisdom around these parts is that you're regular until you're not. 

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ecwkecwk member
    I don't know what is going on. I'm about 4 days late, with 4 negative HPTs and today I saw a light pink/brown discharge when I wiped. I thought my period was going to show up, but nothing. I had an ectopic pregnancy on Nov and was terminated in December 14th 2015. I got my period on Jan on the 14th and honestly cannot remember what day I had my period in Feb. (I got a new cell phone and lost my period/ovulation data) I always been on a 28 day cycle and AF is always punctual. So I'm estimating to be about 4 days late. My thoughts now is to wait a week and test again, but I'm just too worried and I want to test every day. Has anybody been late and had pink/brown discharge around the days you were expecting your period but gotten negative tests? if so, please share your story and the outcome.
    You're regular until you're not. Unless you have been temping then there is no way to know when you ovulated, therefore your period may not actually be late. Your period could still show. Test again in a few days if there is no more bleeding. Good luck. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sounds like you're getting ready to start AF, I used to have brown spotting for a few days before AF would arrive and end. 
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• If you are truly late and having negative tests then you are not pregnant at this time.   The brown discharge makes it sound like you are most likely about the start AF.  Best of luck
  • This should be on the TTC board. You are NOT pregnant according to home tests. 
  • The truth is, nobody knows if you are pregnant or not. But the other truth is that ectopics are terrifying and I feel ya for being scared. I know I was a mess the first few months after mine. I hope you get answers soon.