May 2016 Moms
Options

labor gown/robe

2»

Re: labor gown/robe

• Options

I found this nursing gown to wear post delivery on Amazon, and was pleasantly surprised with the quality when it arrived (it's so soft!). I'm still on the hunt for a floral robe to wear with it, as well as something cheap to wear during labor.

• Options
    @amovin21 got my robe. Totally in love! It's so beautiful!!! Really glad I got it. It'll get a lot of use after baby comes too! 

@leahderouen I stick with my comment about the liner now that mine has arrived. The cotton is thin so if you had a light colour it might be see through. The black isn't at all though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @swflJD definitely waiting on finding out where you saw that robe. I think I would purchase it for myself as well. 
    please let us know  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I got a robe with my first. I ended up having a CS but I was really glad to have it for after baby was born for BF (it's hard to get that hospital gown down when it ties in the back) and for visitors/pictures, its much cuter than a hospital gown! This is the one I got:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/227862338/maternity-robe-hospital-gown-maternity?ref=shop_home_active_4&ga_search_query=Joie+de+Vivre

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Options
    swflJDswflJD member
    edited March 2016
    @seasalt123 @Dasha420 I ordered it from Nordstrom Rack several weeks ago. It was on clearance then, and I think it has been discontinued. But I just checked their website, and they have a similar one on sale right now:

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1012242/free-press-lounge-robe?color=GREY+CHARCOAL  

ETA:  I couldn't find it on the Nordstrom website when I posted the pic of mine above, so I Googled the brand and style (Free Press ribbed robe) and found that pic of the same one from an eBay seller. So, you might be able to find that same one on eBay or elsewhere online.  
  • Options
    I'm having a c section so I'll have to wear their gown. But asap. I'll get into a nursing tank, zip sweatshirt and black yoga pants. I'll be there for several days and there is no reason to not feel comfortable. 
  • Options
    I wore a tank top and maxi skirt most of DD's labor. When I got to the hospital I ditched the skirt and my panties since I was um... oozing. Blech. Then at some point I just got naked. Maybe when I got in the tub? Hard to remember. Going with a similar setup this time, but will be wearing a soft nursing bra so I'm not topless in pictures.
  • Options

Maternity Hospital Gown - Perfect for Nursing and Skin to Skin - Choose Options - ScoutMaternity Hospital Gown - Perfect for Nursing and Skin to Skin - Choose  options - Ready to Ship - Audrey

My Mom ordered these for me on Saturday through Etsy and they shipped out today. I should get them in a week; super excited. I personally wouldn't have spent my own money, but my Mom really wanted to buy me at least 2 so I caved.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amovin21 said:

My Mom ordered these for me on Saturday through Etsy and they shipped out today. I should get them in a week; super excited. I personally wouldn't have spent my own money, but my Mom really wanted to buy me at least 2 so I caved.

Mums are THE BEST! Seriously id be lost without mine 
  • Options