What is your Favorite AIO — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

What is your Favorite AIO

Okay mamas, what is your absolute favorite All in one? If money was no issue, and you wanted strictly aio, what would you fill your stash with? 

Re: What is your Favorite AIO

• Try asking the former regulars.  Many of them have AIO favorites.  You can find them on the internet by searching for what I am a fan of.

Other than that, I am not much help as I didn't try AIOs until about a month before we started working on PT.  I was a flats and prefolds user for the most part.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
    BusinessWifeHumr
  • I really like BumGenius Freetimes and Elementals, but really haven't tried much else in terms of AIO. Funky Fluff and Nicki's are nice, but they both snap in so I don't consider them true AIO. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Blueberry!!! They are worth every penny. 
    RIngReadylionstigersbears
  • Blueberry simplex and Smart Bottoms 3.1, no contest. 
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
    Knottie1442268460
  • I love my Blueberry Simplex, but after 2.5 years they are begining to show wear. I am a huge fan of my BG OBGE, and my BG freetimes too. 
  • If money was no issue, I would stock up on Bumkins and BumGenius. I also love the Lil Joey newborn aio's I used. I think they have a bigger size.  
  • I have changed my mind since writing earlier in the month. I started using blueberry simplex and omg. Amazing. I love the fit! BumGenius Elementals are nice too. I've sold nearly all my Freetimes and use both of these brands the most now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    skelly70Knottie1442268460BusinessWifetroyanna
  • The new Thirsties AIO with natural fabric are amazing! Thin, absorbant, and so cute. They are my favorite diaper 
    Knottie1442268460
  • I got rid of all my bum genius too. In addition to some mentioned above I like Nicki's bamboo and imagine bamboo for naps!!
  • My gf swears by tots bots
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

• KissaLuv newborn AIOs. They are the only thing that has fit my skinny little six pounder. Some diapers are so bulky (even the AIOs) that her legs splay out. 
  • Bumkins are awful...I know you asked for favorites, but figured I would save you the hassle of this brand. 
  • jlo629jlo629 member
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    BG Freetimes for sure!!!
    TTC #1 since July 2013
    1/7/14 - BFP!  MC 2/15/14
    12/22/14 - BFP!  EDD 8/16/15 TEAM GREEN
    DD Born 7/28/15 - Induced at 37 weeks due to cholestasis
    TTC #2 since 01/17
    7/2/17 - BFP!  MC confirmed 7/31/17
    9/8/17 - BFP!  MC confirmed 9/22/17
    12/4/17 - BFP!  MC at 15W5D on 3/3/18 - D&E 3/6/18
    4/17/18 - BFP!  MC/Chemical on 4/21/18