September 2015 Moms
Options

Having a moment

Having a real mommy moment today. I am just not sure how six months is already here… It seems like just yesterday I was huge, waddling around and ready to meet my LO. Spent the morning looking back at old pictures and videos. I love this new phase, but it all just seems so fast !  Hoping I am not alone LOL!

Re: Having a moment

• Options
    No it is insane how fast they grow. The early days are such a blur, that when you realize what's happening, they're getting teeth, saying words, crawling. Idk why but it makes me feel a little sad. I'm happy my girl is growing and thriving, but when you realize they won't be tiny forever, you just want to steal all the cuddles and snuggles while you can!!
  • Options
    You're not alone mama!!! Just had the same epiphany this morning. Can't believe my LO is 6 months already, getting his first tooth, trying to crawl and pull himself up on everything!! Can we just hit pause for a moment so we can breathe it all in? It's crazy how quickly things are going, how quickly things change and it really just makes you live in the moment. I love my little guy so much I just want to keep him like this forever..  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto! I love experiencing all these milestones with him, but time needs to slow down!!
  • Options
    It is going by way too fast! This morning DH went to play golf and it was just LO and I. I brought him over to our bed and I realized time is going way to fast and I hardly get to cuddle with him and see him when he wakes up in the mornings because of work. I need to make the best of every minute I have with him before he gets older.
  • Options
    I've been emotional all day thinking that my son will be 6 months old in a week! 6 months was FOREVER when I was pregnant, but since he's been born it's flown by so fast! I can't believe he has teeth, is pulling himself up, and wants to get into everything. He's like a kid and not a little baby anymore!