The waiting game — The Bump
TTC after 35

The waiting game

It's been a while since I have posted let alone visited to read how everyone is doing. I started Metformin in January as a more aggressive plan of action for us, so far so good and I can see some over changes already.  I finally got my big solid smiley on my ovulation test which has been hiding for years!  First one since we have been TTC. That was on 2/25 so now we just wait. I have had two acupunture sessions one the day of ovulation and on 3/1.  Been actively doing Moxa sessions.  I started spitting on 2/29 so praying it is a good sign of a strong implantation as I have also been having some pains in my right side.  So here's to waiting another 6-7 days to take a test and keeping very positive that it will be a BFP as well as continues to grow strong.  

Keep positive ladies! 

Re: The waiting game

• Good luck! Glad to hear you have been getting good results with the Metformin. Definitely keep us posted :)
  • thistle8677thistle8677 member
    edited March 2016
    Best of luck to you! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Good luck!  Sounds like a good sign!!!
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • Thanks ladies.  Realized how many typos were in my post. Sorry about that ha ha.   Anyway today I have had heavier spotting with a couple small pieces of clots/tissue.  Emailed my acupuncturist and waiting for her response.  No cramping.  Praying for sure. 
  • Trying again next month AF is here in full force.  I will say despite being a little bummed I didn't even get to take a HPT, the Metformin in conjunction with Acupuncture I think is work magic! 
  • Sorry AF showed, but it sounds like you are ready to get started back up next cycle, and that's a great attitude!  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Sorry that AF arrived. I have everything crossed for you that the metformin and acupuncture are going to be successful for you very soon! Lots of previous posters have had huge success with acupuncture :)
    I'm hoping to get on board with treatment very soon here. Xo
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers