Orange County Babies
Options

Any active mamas out there?

Hi I'm new to this board and located in Lake Forest. I usually only check in on my BMB and trimester boards. Im a FTM due April but possibly sooner due to preterm labor symptoms. No specific questions yet. Just saying hi! 

Re: Any active mamas out there?

• Options
    Hello!  Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family!  My little boy turns 2 in April and am due this year with a little girl in July. I am in Aliso. I check on here every once in a while, but it isn't very active as you can see. 
  • Options
    @lfleming84 congrats on your pregnancy! Yeah not as active as other boards, bummer! Most of our family lives about an hour away so it would be nice to have a local mom to talk to. I'm 36 weeks but I don't think LO will be staying put for much longer. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Lake Forest, too. :) FTM due in July.
  • Options
    Congrats! @akaglory I hope the third tri treats you well! I got a feeling LO will be here soon at least I'm finally reaching the 37 wk mark. 

Just a little intro of myself (loss quickly mentioned). I am 28 and was diagnosed with endo about 5 years ago. We just celebrated our 1 yr wedding anniversary in Jan. We knew that TTC was important even early on in our marriage to improve our chances. I feared infertility since diagnosed. Our first pregnancy last year ended early on but we at least knew it was possible. We were successful again a few months later and soon to be born. We have been in Lake Forest for about a year and a half. I work for a solar company in Irvine.