October 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday 3/1

I'm awake and at work so I'm throwing this out because I will forget at 8am when I get home. 

Who or What is being a twatwaffle in your life? At the end of the thread, we will throw all the wafflies in the oven and BURN THEM. 

My quick trigger to cry is being a twatwaffle. I could cry real tears on command, it takes no effort. My husband thinks it's funny..which makes HIM a twatwaffle too. 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 3/1

• Options
    The people who are supposed to come read the heat in my building are being twatwaffles. German punctuality is a lie.
    *************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    my stomach for waking me up at 5am when I barely slept for 3 days due to a sinus infection. I was so comfy :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Since, it's Super Tuesday and all.... Donald Trump is a twatwaffle. 

Did you watch the most recent epi of Last Week Tonight. Donald Trump was the focus... it was hilarious :-)
  • Options
    Work is being a twatwaffle! Because why do I have to get up at 6am to be there for 8 when I don't wanna be!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bnsmith85 I haven't yet, but a whole bunch of clips have shown up on my FB newsfeed

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    The giant twatwaffle at my gym who camps out in front of the weight rack, lifting weights far too heavy for his strength and is generally a creeper. I have preggo boob sports bra cleavage and I wanted to kick him in the junk for staring into my cleavage. I need a gym turtleneck or something. 
  • Options
    szwill86szwill86 member
    edited March 2016
    The gym I belong to is a total twatwaffle. The annual "membership fee" was taken out of my account this AM which is double my monthly price AND they're still going to charge me my monthly fee this month. 

• Options
    edited March 2016
    My dog Tank, as much as I love him, has been a twatwaffle the past few nights. He feels the need to sleep on me and share my pillow and I can hardly move. Mind you he's an 85 lb pittie. I constantly have to wake my poor hubby up to get the dog off me! It's been worse since I've become pregnant. I swear he knows! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    And ew what a douche @JDMRS! I hate guys like that at the gym!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    My husband is currently a twatwaffle. It's 1:30 and I've been waiting to go lunch with him for an hour. I'M STARVING! Stop working and come get some food with your pregnant wife before she does something she'll regret... 
  • Options
    Jen080916Jen080916 member
    edited March 2016
    @bnsmith85 I watched it yesterday it was GLORIOUS. John Oliver is my hero.

ETA to tag the right person  :s

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PaturkeyPaturkey member
    edited March 2016
    Update: MH is no longer the TW (lunch was delicious).

The BBC News is the twatwaffle. They listed the Republican candidates and included Mario Rubio. MARIO! Are you fucking kidding me? I tweeted them about it an hour ago and it's still there in the headline of their breaking news coverage of Super Tuesday. Get it together, BBC!

ETA: the pic is huge and I don't know how to fix it so I guess I'm kinda a TW, too.
  • Options
    People on the commuter train are twatwaffles.  There are so many people on the train that they're riding in the space between carriages, so MOVE YOUR FUCKING BAG so someone can have a seat.
  • Options

A lot of people in my family are being TW lately.

First, my mom. I'm anxious about having 2 U 2 and lately DD hasn't been sleeping or eating and just generally giving me a run for my money. Talking to my mom last night I said (looking for reassurance), "it seems like no one is excited for baby #2. Do you think we had them too close together? Can I do it?" and she responded with, "well, only you and your DH can make that decision." Thanks for the vote of confidence, mom.

Second, my youngest brother. He's the best man for our other brother's wedding. For the bachelor party they were supposed to go to Chicago to see a baseball game and hang out for the weekend. Youngest brother waited too long to buy the tickets and now they are sold out. Worst part is some people already bought their flights which are non-refundable. Brother getting married is upset, and instead of apologizing, youngest brother flips out on him. (let me add that youngest brother doesn't have a job or school or anything that should have prevented him from actually buying the tickets when he should have).

And lastly, back to my mom. With all of the brother bachelor party drama, my mother decides 2am is a good time to text me about it. I had JUST fallen back asleep after getting up with DD for like the 4th time. Ugh!

• Options
    CopperBoom86CopperBoom86 member
    edited March 2016
    My brain is a TW. It won't stop obsessing over my lack of morning sickness/nausea. I was hoping it would magically show up at 6 weeks, but no such luck. Now my brain is all like "there's no reason to be excited; if things were good, you'd be sick like everyone else on the board." Uggghhhhh.............   :s
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @cooperboom86 I had zero nausea with my first, and she's perfectly healthy as well. I know how you feel, though, and how easy it is to worry. Just try not to stress..it's not good for the baby!
  • Options
    @MRSCORKER "Try not to borrow trouble" is such a good phrase. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Starbucks.  Some of them carry my Fizzio and some of them don't.  All I wanted was a lemon ale and now my day is ruined.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    rebeccuh said:
    @MRSCORKER "Try not to borrow trouble" is such a good phrase. 
    We used it a lot over on TTGP. It's so hard not to stress about everything! I saw something the other day that said something like "I've got 99 problems and 97 of them are completely made up in my head". The very definition of borrowing trouble and we're all guilty of it!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    The lady who decides to soak her nasty ass dishes in the bathroom is a total twatwaffle. I already have problems with our bathrooms because the air freshener spray we have in here smells like a bad candle. Now I have gross dishes next to the sink where I'm supposed to wash my hands. 

Go go upstairs to the kitchen or back to the sink in the mailroom to wash your dishes! 
     Countdown to Baby H!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mommy to Elizabeth (6/18/09), preemie at 34 weeks
    Wife to Dan (10/4/14), together since Dec 2010
    Anniversary 
    Working Mom
    BFP Feb 2016, Due Mid-October
    Team Blue!
  • Options
    @MRSCORKER & @JamieK1882 - Thanks for your words of encouragement. I know I shouldn't be worried, but it's tough to be in the minority when it comes to symptoms. I can't believe I'm actually jealous of people puking lol. 

MrsCorker- I'm glad your u/s went well! Were you able to see the heartbeat? We go in next Tuesday (at 7w1d) for our first u/s and I'm really hoping to see that tiny little heartbeat! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @CopperBoom86 We did see a heartbeat, it was amazing! 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @MRSCORKER Aaaaaand now I'm crying lol. That's awesome! So happy things are going well for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All my coworkers who are microwaving disgusting smelling lunches that make me want to throw up...yes you are all twatwaffles

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My appetite/lack there of is a twat. If I don't eat something within 5 minutes of it sounding good, I end up not being able to eat anything at all. I haven't eaten lunch because I didn't get a burrito "in time." Now I want nothing!
  • Options
    JDMRSJDMRS member
    smmatt08 said:
    My appetite/lack there of is a twat. If I don't eat something within 5 minutes of it sounding good, I end up not being able to eat anything at all. I haven't eaten lunch because I didn't get a burrito "in time." Now I want nothing!
    @smmatt08
    Oh girl- I am right there with you. fruit salad sounded amazing but by the time I got back to my desk the kiwis became disgusting to me. I can't even. 
  • Options
    The Bump App is being a TW. I keep typing, and it keeps telling me 'You don't have permission to do that' and erasing what I've done. Arg
  • Options
    My SO is a TW.  Last night we were discussing his parents' visit from Atlanta in 2 weeks.  He said, he actually said: "maybe we should offer them our room, then the girls can stay in their room, and you and I can stay in the living room in a blow up mattress."  

I know it's my hormones, and I know that if he had asked this 8 weeks ago I would have been fine with it.  But how.dare.he say I should sleep on the floor on an air mattress when I'm so sick from the nausea!

As soon as he said it, he realized his mistake.  But it was too late.  SO, you're on my TW list this week!
  • Options
    JDMRS said:
    smmatt08 said:
    @smmatt08
    Oh girl- I am right there with you. fruit salad sounded amazing but by the time I got back to my desk the kiwis became disgusting to me. I can't even. 

+1 to this. But then, if I don't eat...nausea! Ugh....
  • Options
    The Bump App is being a TW. I keep typing, and it keeps telling me 'You don't have permission to do that' and erasing what I've done. Arg
    TB app is always a TW. I have to either refresh or log out and log back in to be able to post on mobile. 

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @annabenanna I try to pee as loudly as I possibly can in those situations so the person receiving the call understands how important they are to the person they are on the phone with. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    lol @rebeccuh !  I may just have to follow your example!
  • Options
    My MIL is in the hospital. Come to find out she has told pretty much everyone we're pregnant. She is so lucky she was passed out on morphine last night or she would have gotten an earful.
  • Options
    Action is a twatwaffle. I hate you, action. 

• Options
    Everyone driving today.
    Everyone at work today.
    Everyone driving again today.
    You're all twatwaffles.
    My God!