July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change (leap day!)

Ok, I don't think anyone did this yet...Happy Leap Day!

What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby?

Anything baby related this week?

How are you feeling?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies?

Re: Monday Ticker Change (leap day!)

• Options
    22w. Baby is the size of an ear of corn/waterbottle/guinea pig

Just continuing to work on my nursery crafts hopefully, no doc appointments for a couple weeks yet.

Feeling ok, I'm not sleeping well again. But I am loving being able to feel her pretty regularly!

I'm starting to get a bit overwhelmed with all the research I have to do on baby related things, and catching up on getting things for her. We've been trying not to buy much until after we move in 4 weeks (!!!) And with the huge fix I just had to get on my car last week now that will set us back a bit further. Ugh.

I really enjoy reading, which is something I will definitely still do after she's born. I'm hoping to be able to read while BFing. I also like crafting, but I feel like that will take a back seat for awhile! Until she's here though I will keep it up.
  • Options
    It's my halfway day today!! 20 weeks. Banana..

We have our anatomy scan this week. We already know the sex because of Verifi, but I'm still really excited to see him in there! He's really active compared to my first.

I feel fine. Probably my biggest complaint is feet swelling by the end of the day, and unsatisfactory BM's...LOL

Ordered a nursery crib/bedding/décor set yesterday. Then I went to the store and picked out the paint colors for his room to match. Can't wait.

My hobbies are running and riding horses(competitive barrel racing). They did not stop after I had my first son, so I do not plan on stopping this time. I know that I may not be able to ride as frequently as I'd like, but it's ok. I still do it! I ran more in 2015 then any other year of my life. I was in the best shape of my life when I got pregnant. I plan to do what I can this year, and then have another record setting year in 2017. I won't give up being me, for my children. I think I am a better person for them, and my son totally loves cheering me on and sharing my passion. I hope it inspires them to reach their own goals!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby? 
    19+6
    An old school Nintendo gameboy. 

Anything baby related this week?
    I have an anterior placenta and was finally able to feel baby move. Even better, my husband was able to feel the movement and we were able to just watch my belly and see the little jabs. 

How are you feeling?
    Overall feeling good. A little extra crampy today, but nothing worth complaining about. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: my husband has just been absolutely amazing. Helping around the house, being extra attentive to me, and just seeing the sheer excitement on his face about this baby. I just keep falling more and more in love with him! 

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies?
    I love to cook and bake. I am 100% a foodie. The first trimester I had several weeks with some serious food aversions/nothing sounded/tasted good. So that was difficult for me. But I am happily eating and creating delicious meals again. I plan to stock the freezer before baby comes with stuff that can easily be thrown on the grill, in the oven, or in the crockpot to help with the transition the first few weeks with baby. But I look forward to being able to get back into the swing of it. With my daughter, I had her in the kitchen with me right out of the gate and now, at 9, shes a great little cook and a wonderful eater. I plan on doing the same thing with baby. 
  • Options
    Im 22 weeks today size of an ear of corn

I have my regular OB appointment on Wed. Going to ask for my breast pump prescription then. 

I am feeling okay. Random vomiting is back and i continue to fight piriformis and sciatic pain but other than that pretty good.

No rants or raves other then to wish those with anatomy scans good luck and feel free to report back in here how they go!

My hobbies include reading and I used to do a lot of musical theatre but thats been on hold a few years due to grad school and now baby. I like to relax and hike as well :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby? 20 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Banana 

Anything baby related this week? Not for mine, but I am co-hosting a baby shower for my cousin this coming Saturday:)

How are you feeling? Pretty good. I seem to be more emotional this week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Will this cough and stuffy nose EVER go away?!?!?!?!?

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies? I like to scrapbook and sew. It was hard when DD was little and while I was working. Now that I'm a SAHM, it has gotten a little easier. Not sure how difficult it will be once little man gets here. 
  • Options
    What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby? Week 20 (halfway!!) Baby is a Banana

Anything baby related this week? We have our AS this Friday - can't wait to see little bugger again!

How are you feeling? Funny this should be asked - I'm just getting over a nasty flu bug from the weekend. Baby-wise I feel great though! Some lower back pain but otherwise just getting bigger. Found stretch marks on my hips, pretty sure they came from laying down on my sides all day Saturday & yesterday.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Only rant is against the stupid people that came to work with the flu and passed it on to me - they can take medicine - us pregnant ladies cannot take most things!

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies? Truck pulling (motorsport), reading & crocheting. Reading & crocheting have stuck it out but sadly my belly will be too big to fit behind the wheel come start of season in May so truck pulling will be on hold until little bugger comes. Friend of ours was back in the seat 10 days after having her baby so I told DH his time this summer is limited to the beginning of season!
  • Options
    What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby? 22 weeks today and bump says it's a papaya! Anyone else seriously just baffled at how we got here...??? 

Anything baby related this week? No. Had an appt this past Friday where we asked a bunch of questions, so it was a good one.

How are you feeling? Feel great! Except I feel like my first tri tiredness is coming back.. I slept for 12 hours yesterday and a good 9 hours today.. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Hmmmm nope

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies? Fitness is both (one of) my job and my hobby. I've been working out pretty much exactly the same throughout pregnancy so far and intend to keep doing that and making modifications as I go along. Having a baby will probably change it in that I'll probably quit my very part time personal training gig and I'll have to be more flexible in my workout schedule - shorter workouts, getting someone to watch baby, etc. but hopefully it won't change too much. Luckily both my husband and I are in this field and into this hobby so we can help each other out.
  • Options

What week are you/ What kind of fruit or object size is baby? 21 Weeks, Pomegranate, Swingline Stapler, Chipotle Burrito (my personal favorite), and world's largest gummy bear.

Anything baby related this week? Buying a new car (possibly this week) and then hopefully will be able to get some baby furniture.

How are you feeling? Good!

Rants/Raves/Questions? This week is Restaurant Week in Denver, so tomorrow going to the Melting Pot and Thursday going to Fogo de Chao.  I am so excited!!!  Definitely the right amount of pregnant for this.  Wednesday we are also going to the Laker/Nuggets game, our pseudo babymoon since we weren't planning a vacation!

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Are you able to continue them through pregnancy? Will having a baby change/postpone your hobbies? Mostly reading or playing silly games like candy crush etc.  I'm guessing I will still do these things, maybe not as much but will still do them.

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    I am 21 weeks! Baby is the size of a pomegranate. 

Anything baby related this week? Friday is my birthday and I am hoping to go shopping for artwork and curtains for baby's room now that we know we are having a girl! (Everything else we are reusing from DD.)

How are you feeling? Okay. My ulcerative colitis is slightly flaring up so I am completely off caffeine and eating a bland diet. I feel really tired now. 

My hobbies include reading, photography and exercising. Right now I read about a half hour per night (after DH and DD go to bed). I imagine that will lessen the first 6 months or so after baby gets here because she will be up or I will be too tired!  I plan on taking lots of pictures of my girls together. However, exercising will probably be less during the winter months.