Re: PGAL check-in 2/29

• Options
    @lilyaster - that's wonderful news!!!

<3 *Loss & bfp mentioned*

me 28 (Lean PCOS, hypothyroid) dh 33
    TTC #1 since early 2011
    May 2011- natural pregnancy (metformin only); m/c @ 9 weeks + D&C
    July 2011- lap to remove dermoid cyst
    August 2012-current- 9 rounds of Clomid, 1 cycle of Femara, several cycles of soy isos, 1 IUI, O'd every cycle, BFN
    August 2014- lap to remove uterine septum. Everything else looking good.
    Moving onto IVF Feb/March 2016 Just kidding. Natural bfp 1/30/16.
    1st beta 2/1 = 110. 2nd beta 2/3 = 332.

First ultrasound 2/19 - one baby with a heart rate of 127! EDD 10/11/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 9 +1

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to?  My next Dr. appt in 2 weeks, just to hear my doctor tell me again that everything looks ok. 

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: No rants this week... just staying positive. We had our ultrasound on Friday which revealed a healthy baby and heartbeat. One week closer to a healthy baby. 

4. GTKY: Did you watch the Oscars last night? Thoughts? I didn't watch, I just get so bored with award shows. I'm happy for Leo though. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @simcal18 Thank you so much. I'm 100% back to normal now! And my OB brought me in for an ultrasound (my first with this pregnancy) and everything looks wonderful with the baby and I got to hear the heartbeat. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had a great appointment this morning. Briefly saw the little bean and its heartbeat on a small handheld ultrasound this morning. So relieved!!
    So glad to read this! Yay!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    WOO HOO @PeggyOlsonFTW!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DH and I:  Early/mid 30s
    Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP 11/21/15 -- MC confirmed 12/1/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    So happy for you @PeggyOlsonFTW !
  • Options
    My anxiety has been through the roof recently. I'm 8w 2d and my loss happened at 8w 6d and was random and unexpected (I had just had an "everything is fine" US at 8w) .

So far this pregnancy I've mostly just been saying to myself "you're pregnant" and not so much "you're x weeks pregnant" and just avoiding counting in general but right now I can't seem to shake it. Positive thoughts and prayers welcomed. 
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    @kmolleltz sending you T&P!!!

@peggyolsenftw and @mrszoess Yay!!!! How exciting!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you?
    just shy of 6 weeks

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to?
    HCG second test results tomorrow to see if my levels doubled (this was the sign in my last pregnancy that it was ectopic)

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes:
    I am SO looking forward to telling our daughter, but we are waiting until we hear the heartbeat at our first ultrasound on 3/17. SO HARD to keep this news from her for now!

4. GTKY: Did you watch the Oscars last night? Thoughts?
    No, we were camping this weekend.

BFP #1: 10/2011, Pre-eclampsia in last 6 weeks, emergency C-section, DD born 6/25/11

BFP #2: 8/16/14, Ectopic Pregnancy & Methotrexate Inj. 9/5/14, Adverse MTX reaction, HCG levels down after 2 weeks

BFP #3: 2/23/2016, EDD 10/28/2016

• Options
    Thanks @simcal18  all blood work came back good! :)
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in need of some support please.  I just had my ultrasound and while I'm 7+1 from LMP I'm only measuring 5, and no sign of baby yet.  Just a gestational sack and yolk sack.  Thankfully my doctor is awesome and has me in for another ultrasound next week.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the stress @housewifehobbyist.  Sending you lots of positive thoughts & support!!!!  Hopefully things will be fine and you're just a little bit earlier than you thought you were.  Please keep us updated if you can.

Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    Sending you lots of love and T&Ps @housewifehobbyist. Did you maybe O late? Keeping my FX that everything is fine!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Sending T&P @housewifehobbyist! Hoping you don't have too much anxiety leading up to the next ultrasound and that you'll see your little baby then!
  • Options
    Would you ladies mind doing a chart stalk for me?  I know it's not normally done after pregnancy but I really don't think I O'd late and I just have a bad feeling.  Maybe you see something I don't.
  • Options
    @housewifehobbyist CD 17 or 19 look likely but if your BD inputs are accurate, that would rule out CD 19. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @housewifehobbyist I think the O around CD 17 makes more sense, but I also don't think it's entirely impossible that you Oed a week later and your post-O temps just didn't rise a ton.  Try to visualize your cover line around 98.2 -- it doesn't look that crazy.  Granted, your CM lines up better with the first O date, but the fact that you had a negative HPT at 11 DPO makes me think that later O isn't entirely out of the question.  Any reason why your earlier temps may have been a bit warmer or your later temps may have been a bit cooler?  Temps are funny things sometimes  -- they're helpful guidance but they're imperfect.  In any event, I definitely wouldn't count yourself out yet.

Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    Thanks @MRSCORKER and @simcal18.  We were trying to avoid that month so there's not a lot of options for day of conception.  I guess I have to just wait and see (I hate waiting!) but at least my doctor is nice enough to check with me in a week to see if I've made any progress. 
  • Options
    I agree by the chart it looks possible that you could have ovulated six days later than you thought, especially since you did miss that one day. I've also heard of babies "hiding" - especially if the mother has a tilted uterus - and not being visible at first. As hard as it is, you'll just have to wait for time to tell. I hope your news is good.

• Options
    @housewifehobbyist You were trying to avoid and got a bfp? Just like @MRSCORKER ? That is so crazy! I didn't know that. I'm super glad you both are here though.
  • Options
    OrangeEv said:
    @housewifehobbyist You were trying to avoid and got a bfp? Just like @MRSCORKER ? That is so crazy! I didn't know that. I'm super glad you both are here though.
    Haha! I should say we were "supposed" to be TTA. 

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 7W 2D

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Next Thursday I get my first US! I'm hoping this time there is something in my sac!! I've already made it further than before!!

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: I'm excited that the baby is starting to make it's presence known a little more. I'm getting a little nauseous when I get hungry, so I'm constantly grazing 

4. GTKY: Did you watch the Oscars last night? Thoughts? Oscars? I just barely made it to see Leo win!! I was the Titanic generation and I remember my locker being covered with Leo and all the boy bands :smiley: 
  • Options
    Lurking to support and chart stalk: @housewifehobbyist  I agree with simcal that it's possible you O'd on CD23. That would make your conception at O-1, with a positive test at 10 dpo. That's not crazy. That would have your theoretical LMP at 19 January, so as of yesterday you would have been ~ 6w2d. FX for you that you see more next week. Hugs!
  • Options
    E=Mc3E=Mc3 member
    How far along? 6 wks 6 days.

Next milestone? Seeing a real live baby with a heartbeat on the scan in 2-3 weeks. I want this baby so bad but I just can't believe this is real right now.

Rants/raves: I want to tell my coworker friends, but can't until I can tell my boss. And I don't want to do that till after the scan. 

My family is gonna give me Hell about this baby at my age. Even though it's not them having it or caring for it.

If this baby is healthy, I am loving the much less severe morning sickness this time around.

Last night my boobs hurt so bad they woke me up! And I'm so tired I have trouble staying awake at work. So so tired!

Oscars? Nope.

BabyFetus Ticker