November 2016 Moms

Weekly Threads

2»

Re: Weekly Threads

• We've got a number of us who are already high risk. Any objections to starting a check in already for high risk? I was thinking maybe a monthly check in for now and increase to weekly later. I think most of us that are high risk now are PGAL (which we have an awesome thread for), those who have previous experience being high risk for things that occur later (and are expected to recur), and those that have conditions that puts them high risk regardless of having been pregnant before or not. Does monthly for now sound good?
  • Sounds good to me @banfrog
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I vote for an infertility checkin. Whether its weekly or monthly. We have a few ladies over here from the IF board. 
    Me: 30 DH:31 DD:3
    3/6/16 BFP 
    EDD: 11/14/16

• We can add a monthly High Risk Check-In, TTGP Grad Check-In, Siggy Challenge, and an IF Check-In. I will post the PSA thread sometime this week. We have a lot of threads on the list so if people will need to be on top of getting the threads started. When I post the PSA maybe we can have people comment to "sign up" for posting threads. Like I said I feel like this will change and evolve as time goes on.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Oh and question about the Ticker Change Check-In's. Do we want to do one every day or do M-T and then a F/S/S combined one? I know this weekend was a little slow and on my last BMB the weekend ones didn't really go well, if at all.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019 

• Do we only check in on the day of your specific ticker change? Or does everyone participate in every daily thread like on TTGP? Do we need a master list of rules/newbie thread like on TTGP? The ticker change rules are confusing for me...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Do we only check in on the day of your specific ticker change? Or does everyone participate in every daily thread like on TTGP? Do we need a master list of rules/newbie thread like on TTGP? The ticker change rules are confusing for me...
    The last time I was on a BMB you participated on the day you changed. So I change over on Mondays so I would participate on Mondays. But I'm sure you could lurk other days. I have seen other boards change into a weekly one for everyone before as well. I think its just whatever we decide to do as a majority.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    TTC#2 April 2019