How much do u pay for Endometrin? — The Bump
Pregnant after IF

How much do u pay for Endometrin?

If you don't have insurance what are you paying for Endometrin? I just paid $175 for one box and that was with a manufacturer coupon. My next box will be $225. Yikes!
~ Everyone Welcome ~
TTC: 05/2011 Me: 32, All Clear DH: 38 Dx: MFI Low Testosterone & 1% Morphology
IVF #1 w/ICSI & IMSI, 12/03/12: ER: 27R, 20M, 15F
4 blasts frozen (3BA 4BA 4BB 5BB) b/c of moderate OHSS
FET #1: 02/08/13 Transferred 3BA & 4BA | HPT 5dp5dt BFP!

10dp5dt Beta #1 - 810 | 12dp5dt Beta #2 - 1843 BabyFetus Ticker

Re: How much do u pay for Endometrin?

• I needed 90 (a one month supply) and they told me about $700. I can't afford that, so I'm going to continue the pio. My RE was trying to switch me bc I'm getting huge itchy red lumps, but I'm stuck doing the pio twice a day for a while. 

I couldn't get ins to cover it even though it's to sustain my pregnancy, and i can't continue pio (which was covered). 

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I paid $275 for two boxes- each box included 21 "inserts".
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies! Though I don't use Endometrin anymore, I did have to buy it for my fresh cycle. According to my receipt I paid $291 for 42 (I got two boxes). I got some sort of discount called "heart plus savings", not sure what that is. Hope this helps!
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• I was on PIO, but it was so debilitating for me. I could barely get in and out of the car or sit in chairs. I had hard nodules on my hips. So the RE switched me to endometrium. The pharmacy called me though, to tell me that the prescription was $900 with a discount and wouldn't be covered by insurance. When I told the RE, she said they might stop prescribing it if it's that expensive! She switched me to progesterone 200mg suppositories 3 times a day, which insurance covered with just a $15 copay. I am soooo relieved to be free from the PIO shots. I can walk and drive and do yardwork again!