May 2016 Moms
Options

Winning Wednesday 2/24/16

Alright ladies, time to share those yays! Who or what is winning for you this week?!

Re: Winning Wednesday 2/24/16

• Options
    I bought a cactus marquee light for the nursery that's being delivered today. I'm really excited about it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a bunch of recipes collected and shopping/pantry check lists ready to go so that I can start getting busy on crockpot/freezer meals in March.

I get out of work an hour early today because they're actually granting release time for a day that everyone was kept late. (It's not evening out hour per hour...but hey, I'll take one hourly gladly. Usually it's not made up to us at all.)
  • Options
    Winning! All after school programs have been canceled today and I was dreading our Girl Scout meeting. AND BONUS... we're expecting a snow/ ice day tomorrow so hopefully I'll get to sleep in. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Options
    Babybel Light Cheese is winning.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    wsgjmw1wsgjmw1 member
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    I did not have to go into work this morning at 6 am and was able to switch to Friday for 10 am! #winning 
  • Options
    laurenmdrn16laurenmdrn16 member
    edited February 2016
    Update on my winning: I totally rocked the DPH site visit! They were super impressed with my organizational system for inhalers and Epipens and I showed off my emergency go-bag for evacuations and shelter-in-place procedures. Of course, one noticed that I still had an Avique (which is a form of epinephrine that has been recalled) but I quickly explained that we have Epipens to cover so hopefully that won't look too bad. I know that I still have a few hours left with the kids, but I am taking a well deserved break (which will last about...oh...5 min tops before the kids are banging down my door again)

ETA: One of the paras in the second grade just brought me a brownie saying "For the baby!" Don't mind if I do!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our tax refund is a total win! We're putting most of it aside for when I'm on maternity leave and my salary takes a cut, but we are going to splurge on a couple things (like a new camera!)!
  • Options
    DS is doing SO well on both potty training and sleeping in the big boy bed!  We set up his big boy room this past weekend, and moved his baby furniture into the room that will be the nursery.  He's so ready to be a big brother!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nesting is winning for me.  I've got so many bags and boxes of things to either give away or throw away that I've been assembling for the past week or so.  It feels so good!
  • Options
    I still have 2 full containers of Talenti waiting for me at home and 2 half containers in case that's not enough!). I cant wait to watch this weeks Vanderpump Rules and gorge out on gelato!! 

eating pig ice cream ice cream cone

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    We are turning the office into a little nursery for DS2 and we finally got started. I don't even care that removing the built in desk means we now need to patch half a wall - we can actually fit a crib in the room now!
  • Options

Impromptu snowdays, hairstylists that rock and tell you they'll make you a priority if you have to reschedule due to the weather & are able to get you back in within 3 days even though they normally book at least a month out, and strawberry shortcake for dessert FTW! 

• Options
    DH might get his new car on Friday!! So excited for him that I will take that as a win for myself. I love the smell of new cars! 
    Love new car smell!! I wonder if you will love it pregnant more or less?! My sense of smell is so off!
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    DH has his first second interview tomorrow! Praying he gets a new job before unemployment runs out!!!