Pregnant after a Loss

Getting nervous

So I'm only a week away from my 12 week appointment. The last baby we went in to hear the heart beat and found out we miscarried. But so far i have seen and heard a heart beat. I still have good and strong symptoms but I'm still very nervous. I have a good feeling about this baby. But it's hard not to think something could happen. I have been trying not to use my how doppler since the last time i used it i had a scare. I just need some good vibes and prayers sent this way. I'm getting nervous. I can't wait to get out of the first trimester. 

Re: Getting nervous

• *hugs*

I'm in the same boat as you and honestly, I don't think I'll be able to breathe easy until after that 13w appt  (i'm only 7w4d now).  The only thing keeping me slightly sane is that the doctor said the likelihood of getting to that point after (in my case) seeing everything good twice before... was only .03% chance of happening.   That's about as likely as us getting struck by lightning in our lifetime.  So from one "lightning" victim to another... we can do this.   

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thoughts and prayers to you. Hopefully you can find some peace in this next week...I'm sure like it feels like an eternity to wait.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies. It really feels like forever. But we are almost out of the 1st trimester. Just a few more weeks. And my doctor said it was a 3% loss rate for me at this point to. Thanks for pointing that lightning thing out. It makes me feel so much better. It's just hard not to worry. But i try my hardest to stay distracted. It's mostly when i wake up in the middle of the night to go potty and i lay down and think of the bad stuff. It gets hard to fall back asleep after that. Thanks for your kind and encouraging words.