TTC after 35

Gardening and things you'll miss/won't miss when pg

So two questions: 

1. For those who have been pregnant before, were you advised not to garden? I know from my microbiology class that toxoplasmosis is actually more abundant in dirt outside than it is in kitty litter, yet I've only heard of pregnant women being advised not to clean the cat-box. 

2. In this same vein, what will you miss when pregnant (alcohol, contact sports, etc)? Anything you are looking forward to being banned from (I'm SO excited to pass off litter-scooping duty!)? 
Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Gardening and things you'll miss/won't miss when pg

• 1. I wasn't advised to not do much of anything to be honest. Anything I decided not to do was mainly based on internet research I did myself aside from the standard obvious food warnings. I would imagine that you should stay away from pesticides but other than that Id just use your best judgement and wash your hands after you are done gardening. In my experience my doctors seem to be very laid back when it comes to telling you not to do stuff when pregnant and/or TTC.
    2. If Im lucky enough to get pregnant again I will miss coffee until after Im done breastfeeding. I gave it up with #1 and will with #2 as well. I will also miss my wine. I dont really think I gave up much else food-wise with #1. I still ate cold cuts and vegetarian or cooked sushi. I ate all the cheese since its basically all pasteurized in the US anyway. I dont have pets so no need to worry about litter :-)
  • I'll miss sleeping.  :p
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers