May 2016 Moms
Options

heart rate question

Hi....I went for a scan today and everything right on track....thank God....Heart rate 127 and Dr. said was fine....baby wasn't moving during scan but started up right after......did anyone have a heart rate in this area.    Thanks    just nervous after several losses

Re: heart rate question

• Options
    mcb2016mcb2016 member
    edited February 2016
    If you just had the scan, I'm sure the doctor would have let you know if he thought something major was up! Try not too stress to much. I know it's easier said than done!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Maybe your baby was sleeping. Their heart rates drop when they're sleeping. Mine has been 142-152 bpm but one US I had, it was 130. I wouldn't worry if your doctor isn't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had an ultrasound on Thursday and HR was 132 and I asked if that was normal and she said yes that it's very healthy if their HR is going up and down .. at my dr appt today it was 157 with Doppler and I also have one here at home and it was 140 the other day! 
  • Options
    At my last appointment, HR was 151. OB said it was good, but from what I've read, that's on the higher end of the normal range.
  • Options
    If your Dr said it is fine, then it is fine.
  • Options
    Mine has consistently been around the 145-155 range (while active) and my doctor says it's fine and healthy. She doesn't seem concerned so I don't worry about it. She can see it spike up some when he kicks and punches, which she also said is a good indicator. If they don't see that then they end up ordering a stress test to make sure, but since he's already cooperating she said she isn't worried about ordering one. Not sure how normal this is, but that's what my doctor has done and said. Hope that helps.

BabyFruit Ticker