3rd Trimester

heart rate at 27 weeks 1 day

Hi.....I went for additional anatomy scan today at 27 weeks 1 day and everything was great....thank God....he said fetal heart rate 127......that is lower than it has been but at that point I didn't feel baby moving.....After scan was done he was moving around....Has anyone had that rate or similar? Thanks I had several miscarriages and am totally paranoid.  By the way Dr. said it was normal, but seemed a little low to me.....Again thanks for reading

t

Re: heart rate at 27 weeks 1 day

• pat7638 said:
     By the way Dr. said it was normal
    See above.

Here's Dr. Google's second opinion:

A normal fetal heart rate (FHR) usually ranges from 120 to 160 beats per minute (bpm) in the in utero period. It is measurable sonographically from around 6 weeks and the normal range varies during gestation, increasing to around 170 bpm at 10 weeks and decreasing from then to around 130 bpm at term.Fetal heart rate | Radiology Reference Article | Radiopaedia ...radiopaedia.org/articles/fetal-heart-rate
  • ecwkecwk member
    edited February 2016
    My midwife says 110 to 160 is normal. My baby's heart rate hovers in the 120s and I have asked multiple times if this is ok. Each time, I get told it is perfect. Try not to worry. 

ETA I'm almost 37 weeks. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If your doctor said it was normal I don't know why you're worrying yourself. FWIW, that's where my babies heart rate has been my whole pregnancy. I'm past term and he has been healthy thus far. 
  • I've been told anything between 110-180bpm is normal. i wouldn't worry, especially when the doctor isn't. 
  • My DDs was always on the higher side 160-180's. This pregnancy (DS) has hovered around 120-130. According to my doctor and the 3 US I have had throughout my pregnancy, everything is fine.
  • My baby's average is 140, but he varies from 135 to 145. I have , however, caught him as low as 126 when he was sleeping. I only know this cause I have a Doppler. :) My doctor assured me that anything from 120 to 160 is normal.
  • Welp since you trust me more than the person with the medical degree I can 100% assure you everything is a-ok.