Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Natural MC at 6W2D

My betas have been low but doubling except for the last beta (it went up but did not double ). Saw a sac only that measured 5 weeks 5 days. 2 days ago my symptoms vanished and now I'm having low back pain and cramps that are picking up in intensity. 

I'm thinking of calling the Dr tomorrow to have it confirmed. Should I bother or wait it out? I have another ultrasound scheduled later this week but, I don't think I will make it. I feel like I could lose it before then. 

Re: Natural MC at 6W2D

• Options
    roxgibbonsroxgibbons member
    edited February 2016
    Hi- I'm sorry you are going through this- if you call the dr tomorrow, maybe they can get you in earlier to take a look to see what's going on so you don't have to be in limbo as a miscarriage process can take a while. Everyone is different and you have to do what feels right for you. Hugs to you. Keep us posted. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    Do you think it would help to know for sure what is going on? Then yes, call and go in earlier. If you are miscarrying, you will hear it from them and know for sure and may be given options if you don't want to miscarry naturally. Hugs, I'm so sorry this is happening!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They are making me wait until my ultrasound Thursday to see what changes (if any) have occurred in a week. 

However, I know, I just know in my very bones this is going down. The cramps are hitting my back. 

Do you all think I can carry it one more day? I need to keep my shit together tomorrow. I have a function to go to that I cannot get out of and my MIL will be there and I CAN NOT let her find out. She doesn't know I got pregnant to begin with and I cannot have her find out I'm losing it. 

She made really insensitive comments during my ectopic and told every tom, dick, and Harry on the family tree about it after I asked her to keep it private. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  Can you say you are coming down with a cold to retreat and have some privacy as much as possible?  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Options
    Yes, that might work. I just have to sell it. I'm a terrible liar. 
  • Options
    There are not good options here, but please take care of yourself however you can.  Whatever you need to do to get through the day.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Options
    How are you doing today? 
  • Options
    @ThePax89 I just updated in a post titled "blight ovum questions". Thank you for checking on me! I would be LOST without this board. I really appreciate everyone. I feel like everyone here is holding my hand. I cannot thank you all enough.