January 2016 Moms

Be grateful...

My MIL unexpectedly  passed away last week. I am grateful for the time she was able to spend with our daughter but 6 weeks just wasn't enough time. It breaks my heart that my husband won't get to share all those precious milestones with her. Don't take for granted the time you have with people.  You never know when it may be your last. 

Re: Be grateful...

• I'm so sorry for your family's loss! Sadly these times are a big reminder to keep focus on enjoying what you have while you do.  Thank you for the reminder though. 
  • I'm so sorry for you and your families loss. I just lost a best friend this week and have been thinkin about how fragile life really is. It makes you squeeze those still here a little tighter and those smiles and laughter from the ones you love mean a little bit more. Sending my thoughts and prayers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss, and the thread I started. I had no intentions of upsetting anyone! I just needed to vent and figured I wasn't the only one. But thank you for the reminder, I can't even imagine what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. 
  • So sorry that you and your family are going through such a tough time!