July 2016 Moms

FFFC: confess!!

MamaBishMamaBish member
edited February 2016 in July 2016 Moms
"Flame free" Friday Confessions!

mine: I dropped my bagel on the floor this morning. I'm ashamed to say that I rinsed it and ate it anyway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
♥ Stillborn 2015 

Re: FFFC: confess!!

• Loading the player...
  • @chafna @megstervt Oh totally. It just doesn't make sense to me. There isn't that community feel and it is largely individuals looking for answers to their problems (because their itchy thighs are not the same as someone else's itchy legs). It just clogs up the works for things that could actually be interesting
  • FFFC: pretty mild, but I brought my comforter into the living room and I'm laying on the floor while playing with DD. she's caught a nasty cold from MIL a few days ago and I'm so tired. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday and DH can help tag team!
  • chanfachanfa member
    edited February 2016
    I confess I don't know what FFFC means
    flame free friday confession. It's okay it took me awhile to figure it out too lol

ETA, in my experience, sometimes it not flame free
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Lindsayleigh1989 omg that's hilarious. that pretty much describes my day. yes we must be hobbits now!!
  • My FFFC is that I've been avoiding negative people. I totally understand if someone is going through something like a job loss, a family member dying, a break up etc. but I'm kinda over the day to day Debbie Downer. Sometimes I feel like an asshole for not answering texts and calls but I just don't have the energy for it. I've also been avoiding the people who pretend I'm not pregnant and are in complete denial that we're having a baby. Nobody's got time for that.
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• @BostonBaby1 mm expensive shrimp
    cocktail sounds so yummy! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @BostonBaby1 agreed, I keep hoping a fight will break out or something. Can you tell I'm bored?
  • @BostonBaby1 I thought we had one earlier? Or was that in one of the tri boards?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ButterMyBiscuit ugh that's going to be fun to read/listen to. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate the county workers I have to deal with. Oh you had a 9:30am meeting with our mutual client but have decided not to show up until my session at 12 which is the same time every week making it so I can't see him after I drove 30 minutes to have that session.

worst part is they get precedence over me grrr screw you and your lack of ability to keep appointments I find that unacceptable! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @chafna I think we did have a sex disappointment thread earlier. It made me ragey because I was a disappointment to one of my grandmothers and she let me know ALL the time. 
  • @Weville that is so awful!!!!! I'm so excited to be pregnant I don't care what I have! What did you tell your grandmother when she said that she was disappointed?!

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• chanfachanfa member
    edited February 2016
    @Weville I am sure I was a disappointment too. My grandmother never came to visit me until my brother was born. I understand how hurtful it is
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg @mckcak23 a front butt!!!! Hahahaha wow I've never heard that one before but it's hilarious! And awful! My step sister used to teach her son to call his privates his "turtle".. 
  • About that disappointment: I admit I will be slightly disappointed if we're having a boy, but mostly because I just don't feel like DH's parents will love him as much. There are already 4 boy grandchildren AND we're a biracial intrafaith couple so...my baby needs a little edge lol COME ON GIRL!!!!!

...can you tell these next 3.5 weeks will be THE LONGEST ever?!?!?!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16