July 2016 Moms
Options

Tub Snackin'

Whatcha Snackin' on while Rubadub Dubin.

and How did you prepare your bath?

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Tub Snackin'

• Options
    I'm just relaxing and enjoying some toddler free time!  This is part of the 1.5 hours a day I get to myself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Nerdchild my butt pain needs that massager and also I totally thought you were talking about a different type of massager and that type of bath sounds awesome right now ;)

• Options
    Running my bath right now :) just plain water at the moment.. but I have my camelbak waterbottle and a bowl of chocolate peanut butter ice cream calling my name. Pandora in the background is also a great idea..... might have to steal that one.
  • Options
    @Nerdchild my butt pain needs that massager and also I totally thought you were talking about a different type of massager and that type of bath sounds awesome right now ;)
    Haha, I realize how that could have sounded now. Want me to pm you about the massager? (I don't want to spam the board up). 
  • Options
    Nerdchild said:
    Haha, I realize how that could have sounded now. Want me to pm you about the massager? (I don't want to spam the board up). 
    Yes please ! ;) 

• Options
    So jealous I'm unable to take baths at the moment. A warm bubble bath with candles lit and a bowl of snacks next to me would be amazing. Enjoy ladies. 
  • Options
    My favorite is a bubble bar from Lush because I am a sucker and buy those delicious $8 smellies. I usually just have water and I've been listening to Serial season 2. It doesn't have the same spark as the first season. 
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 Where do you find lavender Epsom salt?! Lavender is one of my favorite scents!!
  • Options
    My go-to is normally some sort of amazing ice cream, but tonight it's a Honeycrisp apple that I am cutting with a knife mmmmm. We have a deep soaker tub w jets, so add some bubbles and away we go! So relaxing 
    I have been going through 2 Honeycrisps a day.  It's my favorite (followed by Ambrosia apples).  I might go have one before dinner.  Yum!

TMI, but I've noticed that I'm only constipated following days I don't eat my apples! ;)
  • Options
    @TiffRox81 the dollar store :) bath salt it's just sented Epsom salt :) 

• Options
    My son got a bubble bath with my lavender bubbles and I even put in a couple drops of lavender oil for him lol. We listened to Pandora disney music and I sang along for him while I hopped in the shower. (And yes he was safe, there's no door on the shower so I could see him at all times and he was only maybe 3 feet away.) I'm REALLY hoping I get my own tomorrow. I'm thinking milk and honey and some essential oils. Mmmmmm

• Options
    My last one was lavender bath salts, lavender bubbles, half of a left over carne asada burrito with extra guac, and CSI on hulu. At four am. The good life. 
  • Options
    I would kill someone for a bath. 
  • Options
    Last night I had a brownie, topped with ice cream...and tasty cakes.  Followed by a lavender bubble bath.  It was a good night.
  • Options
    I had a bath last week. I might need another one this week. My bath is one of those shower/bath combos. So not that great. I also don't put bubbles in because they'll cause a UTI. Ugh! I would love a bubble bath! Usually I only have water and quietness. All.by.myself. 
  • Options
    I had a bath last week. I might need another one this week. My bath is one of those shower/bath combos. So not that great. I also don't put bubbles in because they'll cause a UTI. Ugh! I would love a bubble bath! Usually I only have water and quietness. All.by.myself. 
    What is this about bubbles and a UTI?

• Options

I don't snack or drink while in the tub.

I like my baths plain, just hot water.  I usually read while in there.  My baths seem really boring compared to you guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Ooooh I just switched from bubbles to lavender Epsom salt (Dr. Teal's brand maybe?  From Taget, for whoever asked above).  I take my kindle with me (love a good detective story or legal thriller!) and turn on the sound of rain (it's the Oregonian in me).  I usually have water, but haven't snacked in there yet, though I just set some chocolates in there last night for next time.  Oh, and I also take my thermometer because I like hot baths.  :)
  • Options

I've never been a bath person but with stress and being tired lately, I got Dr. Teal's lavender Epsom salts from the grocery store (Publix) and tried out my jetted tub for the first time (we moved in June 2015). It was pretty great but my attention span for that activity was still pretty low. No snacks, just read for a little bit (like maybe 15 minutes) and then was out.

@linzerbinzer I think if I found my nature sounds CD I'd stay in longer. Great suggestion ;)

• Options
    Espom salts and lavender essential oil are my bath go-to right now... (Helps so much with tired achy muscles!) Why have you planted the idea of snacks in the bath?! I haven't done that yet!
  • Options
    I netflix in the tub just set up my ipad on the toilet it's great! 

• Options
    Tonight's tub Snackin includes worst cooks of america on Netflix, juice and pie ;) 

• Options
    I also Netflix in the tub with a hot tea and either strawberries or arrowroot cookies. I use lemon Epsom salts and usually fall asleep in there haha 
  • Options
    Oooh @elldel you are speaking to my soul. A cereal bath is in my very near future! Cinnamon life, orange juice, netflix, yes. 
  • Options
    Oooh @elldel you are speaking to my soul. A cereal bath is in my very near future! Cinnamon life, orange juice, netflix, yes. 
    YESSSSS. Get it, girl! :smiley: 
  • Options
    After reading this thread I think I'm going to clean my tub and use it. My friend bought me some amazing bath items from bed bath and beyond that smell amazing!!! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Milk and honey Epsom salts and cookies and cream gelato. Usually, it's a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, but I needed gelato today. 
  • Options
    Taymiller said:
    Baths are always ruined by a small blonde toddler. He has a blast, but it isn't that relaxing for me :)
    Omg so much this. I actually fell asleep in the bath a month or so before I was pregnant and I woke up to ds tapping my head and butt naked. As soon as I opened my eyes he started climbing in with me saying he wanted to "cunnle" and smell pretty too. Lmao

• Options
    I can't even remember the last time I took a bath! We don't have a big fancy one, but this thread had inspired me to try to find some time to take one in the near future! I will make sure to get something yummy smelling for the water, something to watch/read, and def something to eat now!