2nd Trimester
Options

Itchy arms and thighs

Hi everyone,

Recently I've been having itchy upper arms and thighs. Usually when I'm sitting still I notice this. It's not extreme, but it happens everyday. No rashes or red bumps. I've heard of ICP and I see my doctor tomorrow and will definitely mention it. But, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I'm 23 weeks and have gained 20 lbs.... maybe my skin stretching?

Answers

• Options
    I get it on my stomach from the skin stretching and on my legs and back from winter dryness
  • Options
    I e been using coconut oil after my showers to help with my itchiness. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try some lotion. Everything itches for me partly because it's winter and I have dry skin, partly because I'm pg. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    What is ICP?  Everything on me itches.  Arms, belly, thighs...
  • Options
    I live in MI so during the winter that always happens pregnant or not. I always look for a really good moisturizer and use it daily.
  • Options
    My stomach and boobs the last few days are driving me insane with itchiness! I'm drinking lots of fluids and put on Burt's Bees belly butter. I don't know what to do!
  • Options
    I have had to coat myself with every type of lotion, head to foot. That has helped with the itch although I was worried about ICP as well. I already have sensitive skin, and second PPs that the pg has increased that.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga