October 2016 Moms
Options

deleted

anna.oskaranna.oskar member
edited February 2016 in October 2016 Moms
Apparently I misjudged by posting this directed to Oct 7th ladies.  Sorry everyone!  I didn't want to ruin any sense of organization on the board.  Posts like these were done on other month boards I've been on and I just thought it would be a nice way to further community by having a singular post that could be rebumped but I judged wrong.  I shan't be a dirty deleter of the original post but please disregard the below.

Hi.  How's it going?

I just thought it might be fun to have our own hangout post since we're all pretty much at the exact same spot in our pregnancies

GTKY:

So it's what, 6w2d today?  Is it possible for time to go slow and fast at the same time because I feel like the last two weeks flew by and yet the wait until my next appointment is creeping.  We had a MMC recently so they're monitoring my betas, etc pretty closely.  Friday I go in for a blood draw and if all looks good (FINGERS CROSSED!!) then we'll get our first ultrasound.  I don't think I have any pregnancy symptoms or if I do they can be explained away by allergies and poor eating choices  ;)  

The husband and I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota where although the air sometimes hurts my face this time of the year I still manage to get my butt outside since I'm an avid hiker.  Beautiful country out here!  

How's life with y'all?

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
1.gif 19.8K

Re: deleted

• Options
    Hi and welcome.

i don't understand the point of this post after the intro. Is this thread only for other ladies due Oct 7?

i suggest taking time to read through the post at the top that discusses board organization :) I know I only speak for myself, but I'm sure others agree that it would greatly appreciated if we follow some kind of organization.

Thanks! 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Options
    Apparently I misjudged by posting this directed to Oct 7th ladies.  Posts like these were done on other month boards I've been on and I just thought it would be a nice way to further community by having a singular post that could be rebumped but I judged wrong.  I shan't be a dirty deleter but please disregard this post.

We have ticker changes...which is exactly the same, but your day would be Friday. The board had decided to do ticker changes instead of EDD threads, which honestly,7 posts throughout the week versus 31 sounds a lot more convenient to me. 
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    TTC #1 - Nov '14
    BFP 2/3/16  EDD 10/16/16
    DS born 10/18

LFAF: Frankly Disturbing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, sorry.    That's why I deleted. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker