1st Trimester
Options

Bleeding

I'm 11 weeks and two days. Every since yesterday afternoon I have had blood ever time I go pee, but only when I wipe. I've never had this with my other two pregnancies so its really freaking me out. Some things I have read say it's normal and some say sign of miscarriage. I tried to call my Dr but was on hold for the Dr on call forever. I'm going to call back in a bit. Anyone else experience this?

Re: Bleeding

• Options
    Yes plenty of people here have experienced it and if you search you will find many many threads about it.
    Unfortunately, no one can tell you what your bleeding means. If you are not having heavy blood loss accompanied by painful cramping then that is a good sign. 
    If I were you I would stay on the line until you reach a doctor, they will be able to help more than we can.
    Best of luck. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, nobody can say for sure. In my experience with mc I had cramps before bleeding started and they were like labor contractions. First period like cramps for half the day, then labor like contractions and then at end of day spotting, then blood. Before that, like two days prior, I lost all my pregnancy symptoms and I knew something was up. I think spotting is normal during pregnancy for many as long as you don't have lots of bleeding and cramps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks and two days. Every since yesterday afternoon I have had blood ever time I go pee, but only when I wipe. I've never had this with my other two pregnancies so its really freaking me out. Some things I have read say it's normal and some say sign of miscarriage. I tried to call my Dr but was on hold for the Dr on call forever. I'm going to call back in a bit. Anyone else experience this?
    Does it hurt to urinate? Have you had sex recently? Strained to poo?

You could have a little UTI or cervical irritation. Definitely check back with your on-call doc and they will tell you if you need to come in.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers