• Loading the player...
  • thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited February 2016
     I love moms that have ink.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Nerdchild I agree! Rib tattoos hurt so freaking much. I knew it would suck but holy hell!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• @afrazer521 you win for having a Phantom Tollbooth tattoo! I have had my PT tattoo planned for years, just haven't gotten around to it yet. 
  • @afrazer521 you win for having a Phantom Tollbooth tattoo! I have had my PT tattoo planned for years, just haven't gotten around to it yet. 
    My friend from 3rd grade was supposed to get reason but never did so eventually I want to add on to it lol. A Harry Potter tattoo will definitely be in the future, can you tell I like books haha. I want to do birth flowers for the kids with forget me nots for my MC first, then a poison apple for a close friend that od'd THEN it's HP's turn lol.

• Got this in Vegas a few years ago.  Still love it.  I also have a obligatory tramp stamp which is the eye of Horus but there is no way I can get a shot of that. Plus I'm sure you don't want to see that.  I'd love more but of what I'm not sure, and as much as people say rib ones hurt, I think I'd like it there.  Took me months to decide on the 2 I have.

You ladies have some fab tattoos!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the meaning's behind a lot of these! It's inspiring, mine was because I was 18 and it seemed like a good idea at the time. It has several stretch marks through it, so I'll pass on sharing a pic! 
  • my newest one. The other ones can be hidden with underwear.
  • Mine is cheesy. My hubbys name on my back, above my right hip .