October 2016 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Pictures! Post them here!

Re: Ultrasound Pictures! Post them here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PupatellaPupatella member
    edited April 2016
    @cdaniells I can see a lot of personal info on your u/s. You may want to edit.

Genitals may still be growing and developing, but at 16 weeks it looks like a girl. I'd confirm at your anatomy scan.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @babyblues3 I did medfree with my first, who was over 8lbs and 21in- you can do it!! 67% is a great size.
  • Options
    @babyblues3 my med free baby was over 9lbs.. I don't think it matters how much they weight, they all hurt coming out!! You can do it! :)
  • Options
    @cbamama641 That scan is so clear!! I hope we get some really good pictures next week! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    omg @depineta - that little foot is killing me! So cute! It's just amazing how more and more real these little ones are becoming. They look like real babies now! (I mean, I get that's what happens, but it's just SO real these days...) Can't wait for my anatomy scan in a couple weeks so I can see ours!
  • Options
    @Pupatella That's so cool! I get so excited whenever we see the baby's skeleton on the ultrasound. Our little Bean likes to roll around and we always get to see a good image of the skull. My husband thinks I'm weird for getting excited about that, but to me that just helps me think of him or her as a real person! And the little toes are always so cute!!

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options

Here's my baby's face.  I'm so in love!