Pregnant after a Loss

Needing prayer for week 9

whickeyloowhickeyloo member
edited February 2016 in Pregnant after a Loss
Hi ladies. So i lost my last pregnancy and the sonogram showed baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. I am 9 weeks along starting today and I'm just in need of prayer that God will watch over my baby through the weeks and months. I'm just really nervous cause i heard you can lose a baby around the same week as the last. Not sure if that is always true. But so far baby is good and healthy. I just can't wait to hit 10 weeks. I just want peace through this pregnancy. I have a good feeling about this baby. 

Re: Needing prayer for week 9

• That's totally not true unless the cause was a specific inherited genetic defect.

Good luck!  I won't stop being nervouse until after our far date either.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Praying for you. Every night I lay my hands on my belly and pray for this little life and thank God for one more day with it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • anna.oskar i think you are right about that. It just makes me nervous lol. But i do have a great feeling about this pregnancy unlike the one that ended in miscarriage. cammlyn i do the same before bed. I pray for the little peanut and just try to let the days go by. It's just once you hit the mark where you lost the last one you have to take big breaths. And i got all emotional this morning. Mostly happy that we made it this far and i actually heard the heart beat this time. Last baby i tried finding it at this time and found nothing. It is very weird. But i just hope and pray this one sticks. It looks like it will. 
  • Fx for you. I hope you get past this week quickly and everything goes well.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)