TTC after 35
Options

TWW post for Feb 8-14!

Hi everyone! Two week wait post time! Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!
Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW post for Feb 8-14!

• Options
    So Im 6 DPO. Tomorrow Ill go in for a progesterone test to confirm ovulation. Ill probably test on Valentines day. This month Im not drinking caffeine or alcohol during my TWW. I've stopped supplements other than my prenatal. Im also going to hold off on progesterone until I get a BFP. I've been trying to read about ways to naturally increase the lining of my uterus so yesterday I made a yummy chicken and veggie soup for the bone broth benefits. Just trying to hold off the crazy for a few more days, but I spent a half hour today googeling baby names so maybe Im too late for that ;)

Good Luck to all!
  • Options
    I am 6 or 7 DPO.  I'll test in the next few days.  I have a bunch of cheapies so I test a lot.  I am not really feeling much of anything yet.  But I am already searching for a sign every minute of the day.  Good luck everyone!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck this month ladies! I'm still waiting for O (I'm only on CD9), but wanted pass on something a coworker told me to @rspalding001 . She told me to eat a higher fat diet than my norm, that it helps relax and prep your body for being pregnant. Maybe it also helps with uterine lining? Either way I thought it was sound advice since a diet too low in fat can alter menstruation. 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 13dpo, waiting for AF. BFN at 12dpo, so I won't retest. Don't think this is my month. 
    Good luck ladies! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    15dpo here. BFN at 11dpo, 14dpo, and this morning.  I'm now done testing and just waiting for AF to arrive. One more cycle on our own before OB wants us to go in to start blood work and all that jazz. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    I believe I'm 10dpo & AF is set to arrive on 2/14 - how appropriate! Ugh. And DH's bday is 3 days later. Would have been cool if this was the month but don't think it's in the cards. Our appt with the UR is this Thursday (2/11), to discuss DH's low sperm count/motility. Feeling nervous but excited to maybe start getting some answers and a work on a plan.
  • Options
    OMG....I've been horrible!  November, December and January were so crazy at work that I never even logged into the board.  But, I'm back, and I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm not sure how many DPO I am, either 15 or 13.  I was bad at temping around O, but did get a pos OPK and a temp shift, just not exact in the when temp shift was.  I tested on Sunday and it was BFN, I'm out of tests now so waiting until I hit CD 29 (I'm at 27 now).  No symptoms at all.  I did call my OBGYN and made an appt for next month.  That will be the 6 month mark, hopefully I won't need it.  I have this cycle and one more before then.  

Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I seriously just PM'ed you to see how you were! @PattersRN :)
    Glad you're back and so sorry things have been horrible :(
    I've defintely been struggling myself. 
    Keep us posted about AF. Fingers crossed for you xo
  • Options
    So I got my 7 DPO progesterone results back... 2.2 :-( which means I almost certainly didnt ovulate. Im just so bummed. Im guessing Im out this month. Ill still probably test on Sunday if I haven't started my cycle by then but Im not hoping for anything. Im feeling do defeated. My Dr wants me to do the HSG next cycle but I don't even know if I care enough to go through with it. Maybe Ill feel better and more optimistic tomorrow. Stupid progesterone.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @rspalding001 :-(  That really sucks.  I hope tomorrow is a better day.

I started spotting today (at 10DPOish), so I'm out.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I'm so sorry @rspalding001 :(
    That's so disappointing. I really do hope tomorrow you are feeling better and more optimistic. Are the Drs onto something with wanting the HSG? You did have one previously, yes? Sorry I'll have to go back and read old posts, so you don't have to type it all out again. Thinking of you. xo

• Options
    Do you usually spot at 10dpo @MollySm ?

• Options
    I do sometimes, @thistle8677 .  I have a 12 or so day LP, and sometimes spot a few days leading up to it.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @thistle8677  yes I had an apt this last cycle for an HSG but they wouldn't do it because Id had sex in the week prior to the apt. So I guess this time Ill know better ;)

Also I am feeling better today. I ordered some fertility tea and Maca to help with nutrition. Also ordered a BBT thermometer to have a better idea of when I'm actually ovulating :-)
  • Options
    That's right! @rspalding001
    I'm glad you'll get a chance to know more information soon. And I LOVE that you ordered the fertility tea and Maca. I need to do that. I'm going to do that today! I temped for about a year before I gave it up, but it was really reassuring to know when I O'd every month. And it was good to know on the month when it looks like I didn't. I knew I had a history of annovulatory cycles, but after a year of tracking I felt like I had a better idea of how often it was happening. All that stuff sounds really positive. :)
    Sending all the best wishes for you!

Gotcha @MollySm...for a second I was wondering if it was implantation bleeding? 
  • Options
    I do try to convince myself it could be implantation bleeding, @thistle8677 even though I know better 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @rspalding001 -- sorry about the progesterone results. I hope you get some answers from your RE. 

My cycles and temps have still been wonky, but my best estimate is that i am at 11 dpo. AF would normally be due the 15th or 16th. Although my LP was shorter on my last cycle as i still reset. So we will see. Always hoping, but mostly focusing on tracking my cycles to make sure they return to normal. 
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN