Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Up & Up vs Baby Dry Diapers

edited February 2016 in Babies: 3 - 6 Months
I currently use swaddlers in size 2, but because of the amount you get for the price, I am trying to decide which diaper I should switch too. I have heard good things about both, and have tried up & up when he was in size 1, but I just want more opinions :) 

Re: Up & Up vs Baby Dry Diapers

• Options
    I tried Up and Up with my second kid and I just didn't like them. I thought they were too cheap and there were too many leaks. We are a Huggies family. Costco has them super cheap.
  • Options
    I tried up & up and didn't mind them really, but didn't trust them for night use. They're a bit cheaper feeling than brand name diapers and didn't want to take a chance with them at night. I've personally turned into a Luvs mama. Cheaper than Pampers and Huggies (which always leaked for us) but still great quality. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have tried them before and didn't have issued at night. I got a box today so we will see how they work for us. We don't have a Costco here, sadly :( 
  • Options
    We are swaddlers fans. I know they are more expensive but it's worth it to us. The baby dry diapers broke my DD out in a red bum after one night. The up and ups sucked. Between coupons and buying them at bjs we got 8$ off the box. 
    SIGGY WARNING//TICKER WARNING//PAIF

Long of the Short:
     TTC since April 2013  DH 42 y/o I'm 30  Dh had vasectomy reversal Feb 2013 after 3 months developed scar tissue 
     First Re appt was September 2013 OOP for everything minus meds  
    DH's TESE surgery December 2013
    First cycle was February 2014 BFN none to freeze
     Second cycle was April 2014 BFP ending in Chemical Pregnancy none to freeze
     Third cycle June 2014 BFN none to freez
     Fourth cycle October 30th 28 retrieved, 13 mature and 12 fertilized
    PICSI, assisted hatching and fresh sperm from my DH's TESE surgery used
    5 FROZEN from a freeze all cycle! 
    FET completed on DECEMBER 9TH!!!
    Beta #1 13dp5dt BFP!! 800
    Beta #2 15dp5dt 2100
    Beta #3 17dp5dt 3600 
    First Scan January 5th! Everything looks great! Heart rate of 121!
    Second Scan January 20th. Baby Justone13 looks amazing. Heart rate of 175!
    Baby Girl is due August 27th
    Liv Annmarie born 8/25 7lbs 6oz 21 1/2 inches long 

• Options
    Love up&up diapers!!! We CD during the day and use up&up just for overnight.  I have never had any leaks with 3 kids.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I love up&up diapers!  Never have leaks even when little man sleeps through the night
  • Options
    I bought a small pack of up and up diapers just to try. The smell of the diapers is terrible. They smell like chemicals, not something I feel good about putting on my baby. Also he got his first diaper rash hours after putting on the first up and up. I wanted to love them because target offers such great deals but sadly I hate them. Many other reviews on the website talk about the smell and diaper rash. I cant believe they don't change them because like I said many people talk about the smell.  I like pampers baby dry. So far no leaks and decent price. I've tried several brands and the target brand is by far my least favorite.