1st Trimester
Options

What's the deal with my symptoms!? *MC mentioned*

So I am 6 weeks pregnant (woo hoo!!) and I'm not to sure what's normal and what isn't. I really want to hear from you ladies about your symptoms, because mine keep coming and going, and it's super freaking me out! One day I'm exhausted and I'm nauseous, the next I have no nausea but the worst headache ever! The next day I have acne popping up on my back and I'm starving to death every hour! Then the cycle begins again! My breast tenderness also comes and goes in waves! That's a big one that freaks me out...What has been your experiences? Is having all of these symptoms alternating normal? Sorry, I know I'm being so paranoid, but I had a miscarriage last year, and I never got any symptoms like these (which must be a sign that this baby is gonna be a keeper) so I would love to hear from all of you, it'll help put my paranoid brain to rest! 
*BFP and Loss Warning*

Married 10/01/11 to my partner in crime
TTC #1 since 01/15 
Me: PCOS 
3 cycles of Clomid + TI - BFN
IUI #1 Femara + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
MC 07/15
IUI #2-4 Femara + Ovidrel +Crinone - BFFN >:(
IUI #5-6 Follistim + Ovidrel + Crinone - BFFN!
  IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
1/25 Beta #1: 389, #2: 940! IT'S TWINS! 
TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What's the deal with my symptoms!? *MC mentioned*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP's. 
    I was on a progesterone shots daily for the first 12 weeks and still had symptoms come and go. 
    Pregnancy is weird! ;) 
  • Options
    I hate how inconsistent it is! My breast tenderness is almost completely gone, but now I'm puking everyday! DAMN YOU HORMONES!  
    *BFP and Loss Warning*

Married 10/01/11 to my partner in crime
    TTC #1 since 01/15 
    Me: PCOS 
    3 cycles of Clomid + TI - BFN
    IUI #1 Femara + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
    MC 07/15
    IUI #2-4 Femara + Ovidrel +Crinone - BFFN >:(
    IUI #5-6 Follistim + Ovidrel + Crinone - BFFN!
      IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
    1/25 Beta #1: 389, #2: 940! IT'S TWINS! 
    TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My symptoms have been consistent and getting worse daily. My breasts hurt so bad I want them removed. Lol I think your fine. Everyone is different. I would worry if you had cramping and bleeding.
  • Options
    *Hands breasts to doctor* Take these demons from my sight, please and thank you.
    MOST ACCURATE THING I'VE READ ALL DAY
  • Options
    Couldn't have said it better myself!