October 2016 Moms
Options

8 dpo and waiting :)

I'm new hoping to stay here I'm currently 8 dpo ive had headaches , been hungry a lot and now I'm having dull pains and I'm spotting brown a little and I have been nauseous at night really bad . who else has had these symptoms ?

Re: 8 dpo and waiting :)

• Options
    I didn't really start feeling this pregnancy fatigue, and sore nipples until around 9 DPO. I got my BFP around 9DPO and my digital yesterday. That's unusually early though. I've never gotten a BFP that early with any of my other pregnancies.

Symptoms are pretty useless indicators until you get a BFP, though.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    8 DPO is too early for any symptoms except for implantation bleeding. You're welcome to stay, but I suggest going to the "trying to get pregnant" forum and join one of the "tww" (two week wait) threads.

WORF: I did not come here to admire the scenery. 
    DAX: If you say so. I guess we should just go home. 
    WORF: Well maybe. I would not be so hasty. 
    DAX: I take it the scenery has improved? 
    WORF: A few months ago, when I was commanding the Defiant on a scouting mission in the Gamma Quadrant, we encountered a protostar cluster, a swirling mass of colour set against a background of glowing clouds and burning sky. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, until now. 
    DAX: I've got to take you on vacation more often. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    smmatt08smmatt08 member
    edited February 2016
    waiting for what? 

• Options
    wait for period or BFP

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    They have daily "WTO" (waiting to ovulate) and "TWW" (two week wait- since most luteal phases are about two weeks) threads where people talk about where they are and how they are feeling (one of the sections is "R/R/CS"- rant/rave/chart stalk request). I found it immeasurably helpful while TTGP. 

WORF: I did not come here to admire the scenery. 
    DAX: If you say so. I guess we should just go home. 
    WORF: Well maybe. I would not be so hasty. 
    DAX: I take it the scenery has improved? 
    WORF: A few months ago, when I was commanding the Defiant on a scouting mission in the Gamma Quadrant, we encountered a protostar cluster, a swirling mass of colour set against a background of glowing clouds and burning sky. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, until now. 
    DAX: I've got to take you on vacation more often. 

• Options
    I agree with PP's about joining the TTGP board. I learned an insane amount while I was over there. Also, for my BFP, I had fewer symptoms that most other months. All the things you mentioned were typical PMS symptoms for me. Especially at 8 DPO. Actually, 8 DPO was my typical "symptom spotting google everything I'm totes KTFU" starting point each month prior to actually getting KTFU.
  • Options
    I agree with everyone else. I wouldn't ask about symptoms Bc theres so validity. This pregnancy, I swore I wasn't pregnant. DH made me take a test Bc of how sore my breasts were (which is a typical pms symptom for me so I didn't think much of it) and low and behold. I know you want to hold on to any hope you can but that can cause more harm if it's not your month. I hope we see you back when your TWW is over. 

L- EDD: 11/11/12 Born: 11/18/12
    Expecting 2.0 - EDD: 10/5/16
  • Options
    @DarthFuriosa I love that graphic you posted!
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)