July 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change

How many weeks/what fruit? 

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff:  

GTKY: Have you started your registry yet? If so, where? 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• Options
    How many weeks/what fruit?  17 weeks/ onion
    Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff:  looking for a crib, 10 days until our Anatomy scan. Also wearing a nursing bra at work bc my others are too small. Bad idea as my boob keeps flopping out! 

GTKY: Have you started your registry yet? If so, where? Started the registry at Target and Amazon, still need to add so much more. Waiting to hear more from STMs about what is a must have. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    19 weeks! Size of a four-toes hedgehog, old school game boy, or zucchini. 

Anatomy scan tomorrow! Woot woot! Hubs gets to come so I'm really excited. He hasn't seen Pipsqueak yet. 

GTKY: nope! No registry here :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks/what fruit? 16, avocado 

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff:  waiting to go to my appt today, hopefully they schedule the u/s!!

GTKY: Have you started your registry yet? If so, where? No... Third time mom, probably won't do one. Well, I might register at Target and Amazon for the gift bags and completion coupons to buy myself whatever we might need. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    15 weeks!  Orange - Yellow Canary 

16 week appt tues 2/9.  Having some strange cramping today.  Not painful, just really uncomfortable to the point where i have to sit down.  

Did an amazon one so i could get the welcome box.  has a bunch of random crap on it haha
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    One day late - sorry!

How many weeks/what fruit? 19 - four-toed hedgehog

Symptoms/upcoming appointments/other baby stuff: Our anatomy scan is Monday. I. CAN'T. WAIT. I'm one of the very few women on this board who has not had an ultrasound yet so I'm really excited. And of course I am dying to know baby's sex.

GTKY: Have you started your registry yet? If so, where? No, we're waiting until we know the sex, so we'll probably go in the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on BRU.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations