Colorado Babies
Options

Castle Rock Moms-to-be and Mommas

Hi, I live in Castle Rock and would love to be part of a mommy group. I'm due at the beginning of July 2016. I'd love to hear from new moms or pregnant ladies in the area.

Re: Castle Rock Moms-to-be and Mommas

• Options
    Have you been to The Gator Loft in Parker? Super cute store and they also have a new moms group once a week. I'm due in May and will probably join soon after.
  • Options
    I'm due in August 2016. I'd love to have some local moms to get to know. It's our second pregnancy, first ended in mc last year. Hoping to keep my sanity though the next week (week 12)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    egardn20egardn20 member
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    Have you been to The Gator Loft in Parker? Super cute store and they also have a new moms group once a week. I'm due in May and will probably join soon after.
    I have not been or heard of it. Although it is a little far since I'm on the southern end of Castle Rock, I would like to check it out sometime. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options

darthpug said:
    I'm due in August 2016. I'd love to have some local moms to get to know. It's our second pregnancy, first ended in mc last year. Hoping to keep my sanity though the next week (week 12)
    I hope your pregnancy is going smoothly now and you can relax a little. What part of Castle Rock are you in?