July 2016 Moms
Options

Baby Brezza

Anyone have one? Pros? Cons? Is it REALLY worth the money!? If you don't know why it is look here.....https://www.babybrezza.com/product/formula-pro/  

Re: Baby Brezza

• Options
    Are you having like Quads are something? It is almost $200. We just made our bottles by hand. It was not a big deal nor did it take a lot of time.
  • Options
    I Personally don't have that kind of money and find it a rediculous expense for something I could just do by myself 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I could not edit, but I know people that were unhappy with the left over 'clumps', so they used this.
    https://www.toysrus.com/buy/bottle-accessories/munchkin-bpa-free-formula-mixer-10154-3754175

or to make a full day they used this.
    https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3247691&cp=2440535.4147380.4147383&parentPage=family

• Options
    No quads here! Just curious! 
  • Options
    DH & I jokingly named this the Baby Keurig. We chose to forgo this item after researching all kinds of baby gear with our first - primarily against it due to many bad reviews on the system measuring improperly & issues regarding cleaning/internal clumping from moisture. Making bottles is not hard at all, prefer the peace of mind that LO is getting the right mix amount - imho it's money best spent elsewhere.
  • Options
    Nah. Not necessary. Dr Browns makes a formula pitcher for $20. You can mix up a batch and it mixes it up to cut the bubbles. You can pour as necessary or pour bottles all at once. With it already made its just as much effort to pour a bottle or pull one from the fridge. We made the mistake of feeding Luke warm bottles to our first so it made it hard to give him cold bottles and we would have to warm them in a cup of hot water (never bought a warmer), so the second time around we made sure he was used to cold bottles from the beginning so that he could take it either way. 
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking..

Definitely unnecessary. Ladies from my BMB suggested a Dr. Browns pitcher which is an amazing idea. Before bedtime I'll make about 4-5 pre mixed bottles. When DD starts to wake up I'll warm one up in a bottle warmer and I'm done. It takes 2 minutes tops. So easy.
  • Options

I don't think they're necessary.  For nighttime we pre-measured water into bottles and left the bottles in the nursery.  When my son woke up we put the pre-measured powdered formula into the filled bottles, shook and fed. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Options

I don't think they're necessary.  For nighttime we pre-measured water into bottles and left the bottles in the nursery.  When my son woke up we put the pre-measured powdered formula into the filled bottles, shook and fed. 

Thus is what we did To Go.