August 2016 Moms
Options

Does everyone feel like this?

So I was wondering if anyone else felt like this? At the beginning of the pregnancy I had this really full feeling in my lower abdomen, like before you start your period. It went away once I was 6w or so, I'll be 11w tomorrow and this week I've had a very heavy and full feeling, just like the feeling before your period comes. I don't have any cramps just some twinges in my groins but I think that's RLP. I had an US this past week and everything looked good. Is this normal? Does anyone else feel like this?
Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

Re: Does everyone feel like this?

• Options
    I started feeling that way last night, very tight in the lower tummy. I read that about now the baby will start growing a lot faster, which means you'll be feeling it in your muscles and ligaments. All to be expected. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i've had the exact same sensations, especially that general feeling of heaviness in my uterus. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 11w 3 d and I told my husband today "Arg, my uterus feels heavy and like its stretching" so thankful to read this post today!  
    34 Mother of 4 year old and 2 Labs. Happily Married to my Hubs of 6 years.
  • Options
    Get ready! You're uterus is about to get very heavy! There are many odd things that happen during pregnancy, most of the time, and I repeat most of the time, there's no need to worry. So much is happening over the course of 9/10 months it's easy to over think the small things. I agree with PP all to be expected. 
  • Options
    Yes just wait it gets heavier. It is normal there is more amniotic fluid the baby is growing it gets heavy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've felt that way on and off since the beginning. Totally normal.

• Options
    I have always had a small pooch that I was able to hold in to make my stomach look flatter, but now my pooch is harder and I sure as heck can't "hold my stomach in anymore" I had a breakdown yesterday freaking out because I couldn't do it, (making the pregnancy feel even more real haha) and my husband laughed as was like "well duh its your uterus, you can't hold your uterus in" Hahaha...I love that my husband can make me calm over something he hasn't experienced but understands. I am only 11w1d, and boy...I am showing!
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    Thanks ladies! @Whitmore1027 I'm in my 11th week and I've noticed I can only wear certain jeans at this point. I'm not used to having this much bulg in my belly and I keep thinking after a couple weeks of good workouts I'll be back down to my normal size. We all know that's not going to happen but it's hard to accept that I'm just going to get bigger from here on out lol.
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester