September 2015 Moms
Options

This is not another sleep regression post.

Or is it? Who the eff knows! 

Anyone have a babe that sleeps irregularly? Outside of sleep regression my daughter has I think always slept irregular stretches. (Rarely naps over 45 then will take a 2 hour snooze out of nowhere. sometimes sleeps a 7 hour stretch and then the next night wakes every 2.) 

Why?! Normal?

Second time mom's, did you have a babe like this? Did they grow out of it and get more regular?

Re: This is not another sleep regression post.

• Options
    Do you mean that LO wakes really randomly throughout the night? As far as the napping I think sometimes with cat nappers they hit a wall and will just really need a good nap.  DS1 would give me a long one every 10 days or so but otherwise napped consistently 40 minutes. He became a much better napper around 8 or 9 months when he dropped to 2 naps per day.  Most babies have a big nap change around 6 months but he was a bit slow on the uptake with that one. 

DS2 is really random throughout the night.  He eats twice 99% of the time but his wake up times vary.  Two nights ago he ate at 11 and 1:30 and then didn't wake up until 8am.  Sometimes he does 12 and 4am.  I usually get one long stretch of sleep a night but I rarely know when it is going to occur.  I think most babies have their longest stretch at the beginning but he almost never does. 
  • Options
    Ur baby's short naps are longer than my girls long 1s! My baby only sleeps 10mins at a time but is a good sleeper through the night xxx
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No advice but mine is the same way. Very up and down. I let him lead for right now but it can be frustrating at times to not know if it will be a 15min sleep or a 2hr sleep!