August 2016 Moms
Options

Subchorionic bleeding

Anyone else told they have this? From what I'm reading it's apparently nothing to worry about but it makes me a little nervous. :( My doctor called me today to confirm a due date of august 8th, then told me that they spotted a subchorionic bleed on the ultrasound. I haven't experienced any spotting since about a month or so ago, so hopefully it's just remaining from that somehow. Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward another 6 months!

Re: Subchorionic bleeding

• Options
    I haven't introduced myself and rarely get on but wanted to answer your question. I had the same bleed in my last pregnancy. I just started bleeding around 8 weeks and went in for an ultrasound and everything looked fine with the baby. They could see the bleed on the ultrasound but eventually it went away and I never had any more bleeding.
  • Options
    At my last ultrasound, the tech noticed a subchorionic hemorrhage but never noted it to the doctor. I followed up with my doctor and she said to let her know if I notice any bleeding in the future. I haven't had any bleeding at all during this pregnancy but it does obviously make me a little nervous. Hoping it goes away by the next u/s in a couple weeks. 
    Baby #1: Palmer Olivia - October 2014
    Baby #2: Emmeline Grey - August 2016
    Baby #3: BFP 9/7/18  |  EDD 05/24/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies ladies, between feeling like crap, hormones and just being exhuasted, my coping mechanisms for anything just aren't working even though I know it's nothing.
  • Options
    Last week the ultrasound tech saw the same thing. The doctor said it was normal, a remnant from the yolk sac. Sometimes women experience spotting to light bleeding, other times it is absorbed by the body and you never knew you had it. Said it was perfectly normal and not to worry, to call if I experienced heavy bleeding. So far I haven't experienced and bleeding or spotting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker