August 2016 Moms

Friday ticker change

How many weeks today? 

How big is baby (fruit size or other)?

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? 

Questions?

GTKY: What's the best or worst advice or comment you've gotten about the baby/pregnancy?

Pregnancy20ticker

Re: Friday ticker change

• How many weeks today? 12

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? A plum? I think...

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Starting to finally feel better... not quite there yet, but seeing the light at the end of the first tri....

Questions?

GTKY: What's the best or worst advice or comment you've gotten about the baby/pregnancy?

"What? Our grandchild isn't sleeping in a $100 crib. Pick something else."

Thanks Dad.... I LIKED the simple style of the cheapy crib. We compromised at a $300 crib, on sale for $160. He's paying for it, so I guess I can't complain, but this one has more frilly bits then I liked.

• How many weeks today? 11!

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? A lime....though I think a poker chip is more accurate

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Same, like my max capacity for food is 2 bites/sips then the flood gates open.

Questions? None

My oldest brother told me "Get ready. This changes everything" when I told him the news. He and my SIL have an 18 month old who runs their show. I politely reminded him I have 3 step kids......I am not exactly inexperienced with children.
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks today? 13!!! Almost done with 1st Tri!

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? According to various apps, a lemon, matchbox car, or a jalapeno

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Rave! I had my NT scan today and baby was moving all over the place, and measured at 13+1. Won't have full results until my bloodwork comes back next week, but everything looked fine on the scan, so I'm at least a little bit relieved. 

Questions? None at this time!

GTKY: What's the best or worst advice or comment you've gotten about the baby/pregnancy? My mom asked me if I was going to keep my hair this color for the pregnancy. I've always been a blonde, but dyed my hair a dark brown a few months ago. She said "But what if the baby doesn't recognize you when it comes out?" 
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• How many weeks today? 10 weeks

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? Prune

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Still feeling cramps and nausea

Questions? None

GTKY: What's the best or worst advice or comment you've gotten about the baby/pregnancy? Most recent comment, "It's about time!"  :| 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks today? 11

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? A lime 

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? I don't know if I'm sick or if it's pregnancy related but I have had an AWFUL sinus headache the past 3 days

Questions? Do I need to fast for the NT blood work? 

I told my Dad about the pregnancy last night and it went great then he said "congratulations on having successful sex." He was joking, but it was still awkward. 

Pregnancy20ticker

• How many weeks today? 13

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? I'm going with peach or jalapeño (yum!!!)

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? Most women don't have a period for the duration of their pregnancy. Me...I feel like I have had one nonstop for like 5 weeks now. Gah! This "normal" bleeding needs to stop!

Questions? Has anyone else NOT told their families yet? I wanna wait til like 30 weeks since I've had so many complications, but DH wants to tell his parents on Valentine's Day.

GTKY: What's the best or worst advice or comment you've gotten about the baby/pregnancy?  My mom doesn't know yet, but whenever I've seen her lately she's said, "Please don't have kids. They'll ruin your life!" I just smile and nod. Ugh. Wait til she finds out!!!
  • @Hummingbird125 does she realize the baby has never seen you before no matter what color your hair has been?  :) Your mom sounds like a fun woman!
  • How many weeks today? 10 weeks

How big is baby (fruit size or other)? Prune 

Rants/ Raves/ Symptoms? I've been feeling pretty good with random spurts of queasiness. Oh I also go from not hungry to starving in about 10 minutes. I constantly have that feeling you get when you haven't eaten in a long time and feel sick? It just hits me out of nowhere. I'm down 3lbs. since my last doctors appt. but read that's not unusual. I've just always been the "three meals a day" kind of person and need to get better at snacking.
    I have my next doctors appt. next weekend. Can't wait!

Questions?

My mom told me not to run on a treadmill because I'll bounce the baby around. I was 5 weeks. 
    When people asked me how I was feeling and I told them I was feeling nauseous they would always suggest Saltines every. single. time. Those never worked for me. 

• A day late but here we go!

TTC 9/2013

BFP#1: 9/28/2013, EDD 5/28/13, MC confirmed 10/15/13, D&C 10/17/13

BFP#2: 1/10/2014, EDD 9/19/2014

• Oh my gosh I hate my phone right now..... Deleted the whole post. Sorry ladies, no energy to do it again right now.

TTC 9/2013

BFP#1: 9/28/2013, EDD 5/28/13, MC confirmed 10/15/13, D&C 10/17/13

BFP#2: 1/10/2014, EDD 9/19/2014