Options

Weekly check-in 1/29

2»

Re: Weekly check-in 1/29

• Options
    Yay for first appt!! Keep us posted!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good luck @Sporty1216!  Will you have an ultrasound??
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear how it goes!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Sporty1216Sporty1216 member
    edited February 2016
    @emsmama15 -- yep. At my ob's practice, the first appt is at 8 weeks and starts with a dating scan. Just 28 more minutes! I'm going crazy and I have to pee sooooo badly. I drank some water thinking it will help with trying the transabdominal u/s first (please). But man. I hope I can hold it! Thanks for all the good cheer. Will update later this afternoon, hopefully with good news! :)
  • Options
    Yay!  So happy for your good report and awesome heartbeat.  Congrats!
  • Options
    @Sporty1216, so happy everything looked great! 
  • Options
    I am 14w6d

As long as I take my diclectin, ms is manageable and definitely improving, tried to go off of it this weekend and discovered I still need it for the time being.  The fatigue is also much better :)

I see the doctor next week, and have the second blood test of my IPS this week, Anatomy Scan booked for the first week of March :)

I could eat soup in various incarnations for the rest of my life, I think my most complemented/requested recipient is my homemade chocolate cake though  :)

Thanks for the recipe @mthoomom  that will make an appearance in my crockpot soon.
    @Sporty1216 always great to hear a good report, Congrats
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    SO happy your appointment and ultrasound went well @Sporty1216.  I was kind of hoping you'd be joining the twin mom club, but I'm happy for your one little bean who sounds strong! :)
  • Options
    Yippee @Sporty1216! So glad it went well!
  • Options
    @Sporty1216 So excited! Yay!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I was hoping so too, @emsmama15 , but my relief at seeing one healthy baby in there was so overwhelming, it was just fine. ;)
  • Options
    How far along are you? I am 4 weeks

How are you feeling? Exhausted, just want to sleep and really bad head aches. Today starts my first day of food aversions. Night sweats, very amplified symptoms.

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?) Scheduling first OB appointment

Rants/Raves/Questions: I thought pregnancy number 2 (I have one teen son) would be easier. My symptoms are worse now then with my son. What the heck lol

As far as food and recipes: Ugggh no food

• Options
    @Sporty1216 glad to hear you got good news today!  We are due around the same time - I'm having my 9 wk u/s Wednesday. Excited and nervous!

Tried for DS for 1 year; one dose clomid Nov 2011 = DS born on 8/10/12
    BFP 6/30/15  MMC 7wks 5 days  D/E 8/9/15
    BFP 1/8/16 EDD 9/9/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Sporty1216 I'm so glad it went well! 
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Goldsgirl9Goldsgirl9 member
    edited February 2016
    How far along are you? Tomorrow 28 weeks! 

How are you feeling? I feel great just a little tired

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?) Glucose test Thursday and freaking out I won't pass. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: work has been a Biotch and I have been totally slammed getting minimal sleep and no bumping. Hoping my OB clears me to go on all expense paid trip with DH in mid March. Mmmm free spa treatments. 

GTKY: If you had to choose what one food (single item or meal) would you eat for the rest of your life, exclusively. (just for silly fun)
    And....What is the one recipe you can always nail or what is a recipe that you want to master
  • Options
    @sporty1216 yay!! So happy to hear that it went well! I wish there was a way I could always see baby as well. I keep telling my DH that he needs to invent a home ultrasound device that can hook up straight into your computer. Maybe one day such a thing will exist....
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @mthoomom -- your chicken tikka masala is in my crock pot right now! It smells sooooo good!
  • Options
    @emgee27 I have so much stuff to do that it's not even funny! I kept telling myself that I wanted to have everything done by the beginning of March, but at the rate I'm going these days I need to get cracking or things will never get finished! 
    @Sporty1216 I hope you love it as much as I do. 
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @mthoomom -- it was a HUGE hit! DH had two giant helpings, I had one giant helping, and LO (22 mo) had a normal sized helping. It will be a new regular in our rotation! Thank you!
  • Options
    @Sporty1216 Glad you guys liked it! I make it so frequently that my family is sick of it, lol. 
  • Options
    Ohhh, now I really want my tummy to get back to normal so I can make the recipe!!

I had my first OB appointment today.  It was great.  I just love my OB.  She has absolutely no added concern that I won't carry these babies to term (38 weeks).  In my line of work, preterm labor is my worst nightmare.  She made a consult to the genetic counselor so I can talk to them about the best testing to do - which I assume will be the Harmony test.  She's also going to have me meet with Perinatology - so they can also tell me that I have nothing to worry about.  :)  She really did help quiet my fears though.  She's done this before and if she's not worried, I'll try to be less worried.  AND, she's already ordered an ultrasound for my 14 week appointment.  Bless her!!  :)  She actually asked if I wanted one today, but I thought it was excessive since I had one on Friday! :)  
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hooray! That's awesome @emsmama15 ! I'm glad she is so positive. Mine was that way too and just kept telling me that I did just fine last time and that she was sure I'd do just fine this time. No freak out about me being over 40, etc. Gotta love that!  Congrats on a great appointment!