Febuary Siggy Challenge Winner

Mean girls it is ladies, enjoy. 

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Febuary Siggy Challenge Winner

• Options
    Dibs. FFFC- I have not seen the movie so I don't know the context. I just think this is funny. (I'll try to find the movie this weekend, I swear! LOL)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    quartz02 said:
    Dibs. FFFC- I have not seen the movie so I don't know the context. I just think this is funny. (I'll try to find the movie this weekend, I swear! LOL)

I think it's on Netflix now.
  • Options
  • Options
    @quartz02 Worth a watch!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know what im watching in tub time tonight! Also I wish siggys showed up on the app 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    quartz02 said:

FYI only mean girls 2 was on Netflix. I rented it from Amazon for $2.99 though (SD)
  • Options
    quartz02 said:
    quartz02 said:

FYI only mean girls 2 was on Netflix. I rented it from Amazon for $2.99 though (SD)
    I'm sorry. They must've taken it off because it was there..I hate that Netflix is doing that now. They play with my emotions.
  • Options
    Ok so this is my 2nd bmb and I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know what a siggy is... 

And i I still don't gif on my phone although I am very frequently on here!!! I suck at technology 
  • Options
    @foxa319 there's a thread that tells you how to gif - look for the recent one as the mobile stuff changed recently.  Siggy stands for signature - I mostly can't see those on mobile, just when I have enough energy to use the computer. They are at the bottom of every post you make. Some people have tickers.  There's usually a theme for the month - mean girls this month.  You can choose a gif and put it in your signature. There are threads for how to do that, too.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker