Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?
Anniversary
TTC since January 2015
3/15/2015 BFP!
4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!

Re: TWW Friday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5 TTCAL 

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing: BFN this morning :(

R/R/CS: I was feeling out this month, but got a temp spike this morning, so my hopes were higher for testing today, but of course BFN

going to a birthday party tonight and a hypnotist show tomorrow. 
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    murray1030murray1030 member
    edited January 2016
    Good morning ladies!!
    @Linnea625 hopefully you'll have better news in the next few days with that temp spike!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 32/15

Timing: -5, -2, -1, +1

Testing: No more. 3 bfn are enough for me. Waiting for af to show her face this weekend.

R/R/CS: I start temping this next cycle. I'm so excited. I have been only doing opks and I get so upset by this time in my cycle. I feel like nothing is working. I'm hoping for some clarity next cycle. But I feel like I'm finally starting to understand my crazy cycle... For now lol.

well.. Today I'm at the hospital with DH and MIL for FILs back surgery. Then I work 12 hour midnights Saturday night then a work baby shower on Sunday with one of the million people at work who are pregnant. Busy, busy!

eta because I am not fully awake enough to spell apparently.. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good morning!

@linnea625 and @murray1030 sorry about the BFNs! I'm right there with you...

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 27/10 (or 11)

Timing: -2 (or -4,-1)

Testing: BFNs everywhere

R/R/CS: Ugh. I know I'm not out yet, but I can't help but feel I would have seen at least a hint of a squinter by now if I was in. Still feeling like AF could appear at any moment, too.

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight we are meeting with our agent to go over our inspection response. Other than that, no plans. Hoping to have a boring, lazy weekend at home.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -2, -1(x2)

Testing: not for a while

R/R/CS: chart stalk please! It was my first month using OPKs and I never turned a positive. I had my progesterone checked on day 20 and the doctor said she would call Wednesday or Thursday to let me know the results... But she hasn't. Does it look like ovulated on day 19?

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Just relaxing! Husband will be working so I plan on relaxing, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:26/11

Timing:-3,-2,-1

Testing: today for drinking. BFN.  I feel so sad today. Really, really sad. 

R/R/CS:Temp did EXACTLY the same thing as last month AGAIN. Screw you temps. 

We have a lb engagement party to attend tonight but I just wanna go home and be sad.

I'm going to have some retail therapy tomorrow.  I could do with some new clothes.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @babymish so sorry for the BFN. Retail therapy sounds like an excellent plan.

@fitlady21 can you attach your chart?

• Options
    @fitlady21 I think CD19 looks likely based on your temp shift. Some women never turn a truly positive OPK. Did your tests get any darker during that time period? Mine usually fade in and out, and I end up counting the darkest as a positive, even though it probably really isn't. 

• Options
    @sldp123

Day 19 was definitely the darkest the line on the OPK has been. I've tested everyday for a while and the line is almost nonexistent now. 

I'm just hesitate to say I ovulated then since last month was a 55 day cycle and I've never ovulated before day 24. But I hope I did! Thanks for responding
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -5. -3. -1, +1

Testing:  Waiting for AF

R/R/CS:  I'm exhausted and happy that I only work until 11am on Friday's and I'm getting my hair done this afternoon!  

GKTY: Tonight my Husband and I are going to the Chris Young concert (Country)!  Chris Young sang our first dance song at our wedding (not in person  ;))  Tomorrow we have a masquerade Birthday party we are attending!  I'm hoping to be able to spend Sunday relaxing a bit! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @linnea625 and @murray1030 sorry about the BFNs. 

@fitlady21 it appears from the temp shift that you ovulated. 

Sorry you're having such a bad day @babymish my temps are doing the exact same thing they did last month too. Super discouraging. 

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -4,-2,0

Testing: nope. Not unless I'm late/don't have a temp drop. 

R/R/CS: Just happy it's almost the weekend. 

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Relaxing, cooking, cleaning. Nothing special. 
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    @beary67 I love Chris Young! What was your wedding song? Have fun at the concert!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: I stopped testing several days ago after getting negatives.

R/R/CS: My temp is still up this morning.  AF is due tomorrow so I was expecting to see a significant temp dip. I'm still expecting AF tomorrow but if my temp is still high in the morning I will probably test.

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?  Tonight is me and H's date night so we're going out to eat, then probably coming home and watch a movie snuggled in bed. My dad is coming to visit on Saturday so we'll probably go to lunch with him.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    beary67beary67 member
    edited January 2016
    @fitlady21 It looks like you O'ed on CD 19!

@linnea625, @babymish and @murray1030 sorry about the BFNs.  

@babymish Sorry you are not doing well today.  Your chart looks good and it's still early--so FX for you!  

ETA:  FX for you @joyful08!!!!!!
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @sldp123 our song was "Who I am With You."  I am super excited to see him live!!  I LOVE the sound of his voice!
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @joyful08 - Yay for squinter!  FX for more lines! 

Month/Cycle: 
    5/6

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: I don't wannnnna because...

R/R/CS: Big temp drop this morning.  :(  May test tomorrow anyway.  

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?  Dinner and comedy show with a couple of girlfriends tonight, then celebrating DH's birthday tomorrow!  
  • Options
    @sldp123 I'm sorry for the bfn. I completely understand though! It's so hard to count yourself out until af shows.. Oh the denial (on my part)
    @babymish I'm sorry for the bfn. I got hit with the sadness too hence my past few very angry/sad posts. I hope you have better news in the next few days
    @joyful08 good luck! Fx for two solid lines!
  • Options
    @fitlady21 (lurking from WTO) 
    If you did ovulate on cd19, your day 21 progesterone may be a bit off. I'm not a doctor, but from what I understand, it is meant to be drawn 7 days after you ovulate, or in the middle of your luteal phase. Regardless, I think the results will be able to tell your doc if you actually did ovulate, but you might want to just make sure they know your O date so they can factor that in. You may want to go back on your actual 7dpo for another draw.
    I did this last cycle and my day 21 (I luckily happened to O on cd14) fell on the Sunday before the holiday, so I wasn't able to get blood drawn until day 23 and she was worried the result might be unreliable. It was fine, but it lead me to read up on it so I didn't freak out if the number was wonky.
  • Options
    Ally0221Ally0221 member
    edited January 2016

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -2, O

Testing: Tryyyyyyying to wait until AF. Not making any promises though. 

R/R/CS: FF moved my crosshairs from Sunday to Monday, so now I'm even more annoyed with the fact that DH couldn't get into it Sunday. Our timing is just okay, but it's nearly identical to the past three months' timing. I was hoping to BD EOD and the three days leading up to O but it looks like EOD it is. I may or may not have been spending an inordinate amount of time staring at my chart since then. 

I don't even know. I've had a glorious week of couch surfing so I figure I should do something productive over the weekend before I start my new job on Monday. 

Edited for spelling and clarity
    Me: 32
    DH: 30
    DS: Born 10/21/2011
    Mirena Removal: 11/23/2015 
  • Options
    hunnybunny17hunnybunny17 member
    edited January 2016
    FRER PSA in RRCS
    @fitlady21 I agree with CD19, especially considering your darkest OPK that day plus the major temp rise. Congrats on the early O!
    FX for you, @joyful08!

Month/Cycle: 11/7

CD/DPO: 17/3 Timing: -1, 0

Testing: 14DPO

R/R/CS: I was browsing last night trying to find out if there were any legit sellers for the old style FRER. I found one (supposedly). A teensy bit pricey as FR is selling the new ones 3 for $13. They're 2 for $10 and 6 for $29 if anyone is interested. Clicky link

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Only plans so far is a Star Wars date night. I never watched Star Wars until this month. I know- for shame.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    PaturkeyPaturkey member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry about the bfns. And @babymish extra hugs for you! I hope you can enjoy the party tonight.
    @fitlady21 I agree with PPs, your CH look good.
    FX your temp stays up @severmilli12

FX for you @joyful08!!

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: FF says to test Feb 6th at 11 dpo (9-day LP) and I have dinner plans that night. If it's a BFN I'll at least wait until 15 dpo to test again after a random 13-day LP last cycle got my hopes up.

R/R/CS: Nah, just stoked I got my CH! I always get ridiculously excited on Cross Hairs Day :)

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Nothing. MH has to work all weekend so it's me and the toddler hanging out. We'll probably go to the park a lot (because that's what we do) and I have no idea what else. Maybe I'll take him to a museum or something if I start going stir crazy.

ETA: FX for you @depineta
  • Options

@babymish I'm sorry about the BFN and that you're having a rough ttc day. Be good to yourself, try not to be too harsh in your thoughts. I am just as guilty but I don't want to see you neg yourself out too. This process, where you have so little control over something that you want so badly, is brutal! Creepy internet hugs to you!

**** Question Below ****

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Testing: FF suggests Feb. 6th and I swear, just like every month, I'm going to try to hold out haha

R/R/CS: I got a legit BBT thermometer that I started using at the beginning of this cycle. I am temping as soon as I get up in the morning on the right amount of sleep, no sickness and haven't been drinking at all to effect the temps, etc. This month, my temps (especially my post O temps) are not very high at all and much lower than last month. Could it be a difference in thermometers or is it more likely due to hormonal difference between last month and this month?

My weekends are always filled with fun things that I can't get to during the week, like laundry and cleaning haha

• Options

Hello, everybody!!! Happy Friday! It is my first post here but I 've been lurking for months! I need Help with my chart please! (first month charting. I am soooo confused!)

FX for a darker BFP @depineta!

Month/Cycle:6/5

CD/DPO: 21/ 5 or 3DPO ( see below)

Timing: all the days

Testing: I don't know anymore!

R/R/CS: ok, so on Wed FF gave me a dotted CH with CD16 as O day, but today when I entered my temp it shifted it to CD 18. I never turned a positive OPK but stopped testing because on Monday it started fading away so my darkest one was on Sunday. I am so lost! I need your professional opinions!!! When did I ovulate? ( if at all...)

Nothing much, we have my step son with us this weekend so will do some family things. Hoping to go skiing but it looks like all the snow is gonna be gone here...

Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing: One week..or more. We'll see.

R/R/CS: FF finally stopped being a b!tch and gave me a real O day. Exactly the one I thought it was. I hope this one sticks because the bouncing around and guessing drives me nuts!

Question: I searched this a million ways and can't find an answer. When a temp is discarded, on everyone else's chart it still remains visible, just not in the ribbon. Not on my chart. Why? How do I fix that?

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Probably a millions errands, prepare for a big meeting on Tuesday, and 500 loads of laundry need to be put away. Yay.

Edit - wrong word

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @shaami1986 I am having the same issue.  The only difference is I have been using the same BBT thermometer (Mabis) since I started temping.  However, my temps this cycle are much lower than my previous cycles and only about .5-.6 above the cover line.  I have not changed anything with blankets when sleeping, so I'm not sure what to attribute the change to.  My first 2 months temping were pretty similar and then this month is much lower!  I'm interested to hear if anyone has information on this! 
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options

OOOPPPS, forgot to attach my chart! I am flustered today! Thanks Again!

Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -2

Testing: probably tomorrow and/or Sunday

R/R/CS: had an interview yesterday somewhere I really want to work. I have a hard time not obsessing over things and it's bumming me out because they have interviews scheduled through most of next week so I won't hear anything for awhile. 

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Going bowling and out to eat with some friends tonight and then cleaning and errands the rest of the weekend. Womp womp. 

FX for you @depineta
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Testing: Probably at 9DPO. Got a bunch of cheapies, might as well...

R/R/CS: I had a dream that I got fired for my baby crazed BSC. In the dream, the IT department had sent my boss an email with the subject line: "psycho alert". They then had screenshots of FF charts, my bump forums and crazy google search history. I was mortified and crazy upset. I do get on here at work sometimes, so maybe it was a warning that I should stop that (as I type this at work).

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Visiting my parents. My dad is having digestive issues, so not sure what exactly we will be doing.
  • Options
    @DecemberDoll27 I think CD 18 seems like O date based on having 3 days of temps rising since then.  Your timing for CD 18 is great too!!  
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Thank you @beary67
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited January 2016
    Congrats @depineta !! Fx for you!

@JBcakes08 Fx for good news about your interview! Hope you hear as soon as possible, waiting is the worst.

Update on me, I started spotting, so tomorrow will most likely be CD1 and it will be on to month 8. My LP is normally 12 days, and today I'm only 10DPO according to FF, but 11DPO according to me. Hopefully I'm right so that my LP is still relatively consistent. Any thoughts?
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d52ad

ETA: If I discard my open circle temp from CD16, it moves my CHs to CD16 which is what I think is right anyway. I slept horribly and temped over an hour early, but I don't know that it's really enough to discard a temp just to make my chart do what I want.

• Options
    @shaami1986 It's hard to say what it could be. It could be either of those, environmental factors, or something completely different. Sorry I'm no help.

@DecemberDoll27 If your darkest was Sunday and you don't have delayed O after surging I would say CD16 (you can O up to 4 days after a +OPK). Some people only get dark lines and never a true positive. There's also what's called a fallback rise that this might be. FF saying CD18 because of your 3 temps above 6 higher and your fertile CM. If you put in a +OPK for CD16 do your CH change?

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    @hunnybunny17 I tryed that and it gives me a solid CH on cd 16 :-) I think i am going to stick with it! I like 5dpo much better than 3dpo! THANK YOU
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
  • Options

R/R/CS: I had a dream that I got fired for my baby crazed BSC. In the dream, the IT department had sent my boss an email with the subject line: "psycho alert". They then had screenshots of FF charts, my bump forums and crazy google search history. I was mortified and crazy upset. I do get on here at work sometimes, so maybe it was a warning that I should stop that (as I type this at work).

The detail about the subject line legitimately cracked me up. Now I'm laughing alone at in my office and waiting for HR to email my boss about the psycho in our office. 
    In other news, everyone's kind words are making me feel better - thank you!! 
  • Options
    mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 (3 prior NTNP)

CD/DPO: 30/13

Timing: I don't think it matters but -4, -1, O

Testing: Nope.  See below. 

R/R/CS:  Huge temp drop.  AF is coming.  I am so sad today.  I can't even get my gif to work.  Fuck it. 

ETA: Gif worked!  It's the little things... 

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend?  Don't know.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @hunnybunny17 your rationale makes sense for @DecemberDoll27!!!  CD 16 makes more sense, especially with the positive OPK.
    About me:
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: Just O day... :cry: 

Testing: I will probably break down and test soon even though I know I shouldn't.

R/R/CS: DH has been on a new treatment (clomid) to boost his natural testosterone levels since the supplement he was taking before was causing low sperm count (he has low T which is genetic).  It's working, but slowly, and he has been having some side effects of low T which was making it difficult for us to BD during my FW.  I'm hoping O day was all we needed but it probably wasn't.  Temp is still up though... but I took my temp 45 minutes earlier this morning than usual because I woke up early.  So who knows.

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? Girls night as a late birthday celebration tonight, breakfast with friends tomorrow morning, dinner with more friends tomorrow night, and dinner with more friends on Sunday night.  I promise my husband and I usually aren't this social.

Congrats to the BFPs and *hugs* to the big fucking negatives :disappointed: 
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: done

R/R/CS: just waiting for AF to come now. My  LP has always been 11 or 12 days, so I was expecting AF to arrive yesterday. Right now I just have the faintest spotting.
    Question: does anyone know/have a hypothesis about why my temps could have been triphasic+much more severe symptoms+longer LP? I suspect it is due to an increase in progesterone, but how does that come about? Is it just a "you're regular until you're not" type situation? I know this is kind of a silly question :/.

GKTY: TGIF! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm home sick today with a terrible sore throat and what I suspect might be an ear infection, so I will probably just be taking it easy this weekend.