Trying to Get Pregnant

VOTE- January/February Siggy Noms

hunnybunny17hunnybunny17 member
edited January 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
It's almost the end of the month! Time of nominate who you think has the best (accidentally) phallic inappropriate snowman siggy! Tag your nom and/or post his/her siggy below. Noms will close noon Sunday (EST) and voting will begin after that. …I can edit the poll options right?! I've never done this before… Voting will end noon Tuesday (EST) if the winner isn't clear. ET Feel free to throw out ideas for February's challenge here too! I'll make a survey Sunday and add the link to the OP if everyone is comfortable with that.

ETA
It's time! They should be set where you can see the current results after you vote.
January-https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFFN8ZX
February-https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WB6YV8K

May the odds be ever in your favor!

TTC + medicated cycles
3/2015: Start TTC
8/2015: PCOS Dx
4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe

VOTE- January/February Siggy Noms 4 votes

Don't vote yet
0% 0 votes
You can't change your answer
100% 4 votes

Re: VOTE- January/February Siggy Noms

• gonetotheseagonetothesea member
    edited January 2016
    Aww I was just about to post.. you beat me to it! Takin' over my siggy of the month job! ;) I am pretty sure you can edit polls? I could be wrong though..

edited: to add MOAR
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• I vote for @DumbledoresArmy phallic feet print in the snow! Hilarious!

And as for February's challenge, how about favorite rom com or your favorite romantic part of a movie? Lots of possibilities with gifs!
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Loading the player...
  • Aww I was just about to post.. you beat me to it! Takin' over my siggy of the month job! ;) I am pretty sure you can edit polls? I could be wrong though..

edited: to add MOAR
    I lurked old poll threads and I found some where I thought options were edited. I can't figure it out though. When I click edit, it only lets me edit the discussion part and the poll part doesn't show up.

TTC + medicated cycles

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Who is it that has the amazing iceberg penis? I chuckle whenever I see that image in their siggy. That's who I vote for! :)

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I liked the one with the tall snowman that gradually melting into a wilting penis.
  • @bcooke314 I'm fairly certain that was @PeggyOlsonFTW
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Awwww.... thanks for the nom guys!!!

• For February... maybe something do with Valentine Fails?
  • Yes, I was thinking that too! There are some hilarious v-day fails!

• Definitely something romance related for February!
  • I wish you could see siggys in the app. Is it a setting I can fix, or am I doomed to having to start bumping at work when I am using a computer?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wish you could see siggys in the app. Is it a setting I can fix, or am I doomed to having to start bumping at work when I am using a computer?
    @longliveregina you can't see them on the app. BUT you can go into your browser on whatever device you're using and checkmark "view in desktop" from the options menu to see them. You will get a mini version of the website and can zoom in if need be.

Got everyone's noms down so far! I can't figure out who has the iceberg penis. Whoever you are, feel free to come take credit- even if you've moved on to a BMB! Also, it appears I can't edit the poll so I'll be posting a survey for both Jan & Feb. I think it's going to work out better this way anyways.

I'm going to nominate @sldp123 for her vibrator nose snowman and suggest worst V-Day gifts for February.

TTC + medicated cycles

• Am I the iceberg penis?  I'm out of town and Bumping from my phone this weekend.
  • Ahhhh! I got a nomination! I feel like I've just achieved a milestone in forum participation. :smiley: 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'd also like to nominate @sldp123! Made me laugh every time I saw it.
    And I'm a hopeless romantic so I second @gonetothesea with the favorite romcom siggy.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Am I the iceberg penis?  I'm out of town and Bumping from my phone this weekend.
    Yes! @housewifehobbyist

You get my vote for the most majestic ice penis. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I third the favorite romcom gif for february!
    I vote for @NamelessAria for Jan- I crack up at that weatherman every single time! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

DH: 35 & Me: 34
    Married September 2014
    2 fur kitties

• I vote @peggyolsonftw with her gradually melting snow penis. Also v-day gift fails is perfect!
  • It's time! They should be set where you can see the current results after you vote.
    January- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WFFN8ZX
    February- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WB6YV8K

TTC + medicated cycles

• It's time! They should be set where you can see the current results after you vote.

Yikes! I just made polls on here. Sorry. Just disregard them.
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• Nice job with the survey monkey polls @hunnybunny17! I didn't know you could add photos to those! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I was just trying to keep the number of threads for siggies at a minimum. We could've used your polls since they're already up. I really like that you can input pictures on SurveyMonkey though. I hope you know I wasn't trying to step on your toes or anything for taking over the siggies this month.

TTC + medicated cycles

I was just trying to keep the number of threads for siggies at a minimum. We could've used your polls since they're already up. I really like that you can input pictures on SurveyMonkey though. I hope you know I wasn't trying to step on your toes or anything for taking over the siggies this month.
    No, not at all! I love that you can see the pictures in the poll you posted. It's just crazy that we posted at practically the same time! I was worried about that when I was making the polls. Must be that Siggy ESP! :)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18

• Thanks for doing this!!  It's fun to see how many votes we have and be able to look at all the pictures.
  • Vote if you haven't! We have a TIE between the snow prints and iceberg.

Looks like Valentine's Day Fails is the winner for February.

TTC + medicated cycles

• ugh, I freaking give up. I can't find it anywhere and i have been messing with this for 30 minutes. How do I add a picture to my signature? *Don't ever leave The Bump for 2 year and come back, you will forget everything and everything will be changed anyway.*

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nevermind, apparently the 4,000,000th time is the charm. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited February 2016
    Valentine's fails aren't limited to pinteresting gone wrong right? This sig counts?

BabyFruit Ticker

• @NamelessAria Is that supposed to be a cupid?!?! Jesus that is terrifying.  
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited February 2016
    @NamelessAria Is that supposed to be a cupid?!?! Jesus that is terrifying.  
    That would be my assumption. Although, regardless of what it was supposed to be it ended up being some horrifying, vaguly babyish looking fail monster. lol

I also couldn't resist the accidentally phallic guitar.

BabyFruit Ticker

• So who won for January or was it a tie?
  • @DumbledoresArmy I feel like we should be holding hands on a stage like a beauty pageant.

And on a side note, can anyone help me resize my signature pic?  I've tried and it's not working for some reason.

• Ugh!  DH showed me a pic that would be perfect for this earlier in the week, and I can't find it now!  :(

Not helping that I'm loving the shit out of Winter Storm Bucky memes right now.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• The winner is.... by one vote...  @housewifehobbyist!

TTC + medicated cycles

• Congrats @housewifehobbyist !!!!
    P.S. I used tinypic.com to resize my pic!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• @housewifehobbyist - I'm on mobile right now, so I can't see, but did you get your pic resized?  If not, I can help.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @MrsDho11 I might need help too with re-sizing my pic.  Let me know if you can help!  Thank You! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!