September 2016 Moms

Bloat relief

Okay ladies, I know this is a little TMI, but I'm incredibly bloated and am already constipated.  I'm only 6 and a half weeks along. This is my first pregnancy. Do any of you have any tips and tricks to dealing with these symptoms? I feel huge right now. Help?! :/

Re: Bloat relief

• I am finally starting to feel better, the only thing I have been doing differently is drinking a lot of water with lemon slices in it.  The lemon has definitely helped me drink more water and it seems to be helping with digestion too. 

I hope you get some relief soon, the bloating is the worst! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I drink a ton of water already but haven't tried a lemon. I've read that citrus fruits can help. I will have to try it. Thanks for the tip!
  • Loading the player...
  • Letting out a huge fart...
  • RedMar said:
    Letting out a huge fart...
    I second this. I think letting out a huge fart will help.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Been there, done that. Hasn't really helped.
  • RedMar said:

Ron Swanson for the win
  • Thscary said:
    RedMar said:

Ron Swanson for the win

Ron Swanson always wins.

Definitely drink as much water as possible. Even if you think you're already drinking a lot, drink more. If you're planning on breastfeeding, it'll prepare you because you have to drink like a million gallons a day.

Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been having the same issues. A friend told me her doctor had her eat lots of prunes. Although I don't love them I am willing to try anything at this point. Started eating them last night. I'm so hoping it works!