May 2016 Moms

** Thursday Twin Check-In ** (evening edition)

Hello!  Sorry I kept forgetting to do this today!  But, hey, why not.........

How many weeks are you?

What region/state/city do you live in (optional if you'd rather not answer!):

What are the top 3 things you need to get done:

How was your last appointment or sonogram?  How often are your appointments? 

Questions for the group? 

Re: ** Thursday Twin Check-In ** (evening edition)

• How many weeks are you? 26w 3d 

What region/state/city do you live in (optional if you'd rather not answer!): California 

What are the top 3 things you need to get done: 1.move to our new place 2.set up all the utilities in our new place  3. Make a check list for the rest of the pregnancy things 

How was your last appointment or sonogram? Good! Have another next week 

How often are your appointments?  1/month for our regular OB and 1/month for the MFM  but my OB mentioned going to every 3 weeks last time so probably that  

Questions for the group? 

Anyone else having major tummy aches? Not sure if it was a growth spurt for the girls or what but eating is just not going well over here! 

• How many weeks are you?  25 tomorrow

What region/state/city do you live in (optional if you'd rather not answer!):  I live in the Kansas City area

What are the top 3 things you need to get done:  Hmmm, hard to pick just 3!  I just made a 'to-do' list with about 15 things on the list.  Top 3 is probably: #1 Buy and install the heater/cooler in the nursery (the nursery is a sun room that doesn't have an HVAC but stays warm enough with the French doors open.  Once you close them though it gets chilly fast).  #2 get our internet and land-line moved (the nursery is currently the office).  #3 Paint our bedroom (just because it needs done!  We moved 8 mo ago and there are lots of lingering things that need done).   

How was your last appointment or sonogram?  How often are your appointments?  I finally asked my Dr. if I would go to 40 weeks if everyone was healthy and she said they would probably induce by 38 weeks, so that means late April.  I have been mulling this over - might need more discussion.  I am having appointments every 2 weeks (starting at 24 weeks).  I'm having di/di twins.   

Questions for the group?  hmmm, none I guess

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? 21w5d 

Austin TX (from KC though!  Go Royals!)

1) Get into our new place. We close Feb 22! 2) Register for daycare. 3) Sit back and let people plan my shower! 

How was your last appointment or sonogram?  How often are your appointments?

I had one yesterday and both babies are looking really great. One is 23% bigger than the other, but one is measuring 21w5d (my exact gestational age) and the other is 23% bigger. I guess they only worry if one measures small. Still, I will be seeing the perinatologist every 3 weeks and the OB every 4 weeks. 

Questions for the group?

Has anyone else started having Braxton Hicks contractions already? 

• yes on the Braxton hicks! Daily! 
  • Yes, I think I have also been having Braxton Hicks. This surprises me because I really never had them with my other kids.

• How many weeks are you? 23 weeks

Northern Wisconsin

Put away the baby clothes/find somewhere to store the ones my son is growing out of but won't fit the babies for a year

Paint nursery

Set up cribs

How was your last appointment or sonogram?  How often are your appointments? Great, found out we're got boy and girl twins! She's measuring right on date and he's a week ahead. Next apt mid February, we go once a month right now  

Questions for the group? Can't think of any

• Totally creeping but @2.red.heads and @khochanadel I'm in KC too!!! 
  • I bought my matching Royals onesies at Kansas Sampler when we were "home" last month :)