1st Trimester
Options

PLEASE HELP! Im going crazy

So I have been consitently bleeding every evening since sunday 1/24 (one large gush, sorry, followed by borwn spotting in the morning), non clots and no cramps. On monday in the ER they found 2 sacs no fetal poles or heartbeats, and numbers went from 3700 to 6400 in 48 hours. They said sacs were measuring 5w6d and 5w1d. I am freaking out that I am losing one twin. My DH and I have been trying not to get our hopes up about the idea of twins but I am just going nuts. Is it possible they are both OK? My doctor wont give me an ultrasound until 2/4 and said if I am miscarrying there is nothing they can do anyway so to just wait it out. I am sorry for the rant I am just sick with worry. 

Re: PLEASE HELP! Im going crazy

• Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. Unfortunately, your doctor is right and if you are losing one of the babies there is nothing they can do. T&P to you guys. Maybe it's just some normal bleeding. Try to find something to keep your mind off of it while you wait for your ultrasound. I know that's much easier said than done but stressing yourself out won't be beneficial to you or the babies.
  • Options
    @SarahFoley725 is right. There is nothing to be done. By waiting a week, your OB is seeing the outcome. Is it possible that both blobs turn into a two take home babies? Yes. Also possible that you may lose one or both. Unfortunately,  none of us can answer these.

I am sorry you are in limbo and with out answrs. I wish you luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wish you luck but as pp said sadly none of use can you give you reassurance I know waiting sucks but if it means the dr can give you a clear cut answer instead of another uncertainty it will be worth it. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Prayers for you and your babies!!
  • Options
    So I have been consitently bleeding every evening since sunday 1/24 (one large gush, sorry, followed by borwn spotting in the morning), non clots and no cramps. On monday in the ER they found 2 sacs no fetal poles or heartbeats, and numbers went from 3700 to 6400 in 48 hours. They said sacs were measuring 5w6d and 5w1d. I am freaking out that I am losing one twin. My DH and I have been trying not to get our hopes up about the idea of twins but I am just going nuts. Is it possible they are both OK? My doctor wont give me an ultrasound until 2/4 and said if I am miscarrying there is nothing they can do anyway so to just wait it out. I am sorry for the rant I am just sick with worry. 
    Prayers for you and your babies. There is nothing I can say that can make the worry go away. I can only hope that you have a great appointment on 2/4. Thinking of you and your babies. Do your very best to breathe deeply and think positive thoughts.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers