September 2016 Moms
Options

UPDATE *LOSS MENTIONED

**WARNING loss mentioned*

Hey all, I don't know if you remember but on last Thursdays daily check in I mentioned that I had some bleeding and went in to the doc.

Not the best new thus far, and we still don't know EXACTLY whats going on. I had an U/S that day, I thought I was 8wks and the U/S showed only a gestational sac and dated me at 5 weeks 2 days. The doctor was NOT optimistic and believed most likely that I was having a M/C and that I stopped developing a few weeks ago. She also thought it COULD be a possibility that I was just further behind than we thought or that I was having an ectopic pregnancy. I am also RH neg so i had got the shot i needed to get (roban? I cant remember the name) she doesnt think thats why I'm possibly miscarrying but i suppose it could be a factor. She wanted a couple more blood draws to know what was going on. I had 3 draws and each one was over 100,000 and rising, but not very quickly.  I was excited when I heard how high it was but I guess Its not a good thing. I had another U/S and they were able to see a fetal pole, and yolk sac. BUT still my doctor is not optimistic. She said with how high my levels are, we should be seeing more development and a heartbeat. (but she did rule out ectopic) She doesn't want to give up yet and I am still getting blood draws and will maybe get another u/s next week. My doctor is 90% sure that this will end up in a m/c but says she has been wrong before so we will see. If it is a M?C were hoping my body naturally does it or I will try a medication, then a d and c if all fails.

Sorry that this is all over the place. My brain is all over the place and I am devastated.

Re: UPDATE *LOSS MENTIONED