September 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday Check In (1/27/16)

2»

Re: Wednesday Check In (1/27/16)

• Options
    @ajn092 FX for you and the peanut!

How far along are you? EDD? 5w3d, 9/25

How are you feeling? Good. I feel like I'm on the cusp of nausea, but I'm able to fight it.

Doing anything baby related today? Just TB.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: So I just read today that it was "best to refrigerate" my prenatal gummies after opening them. They've been in my bathroom for maybe a week now. I did my best to hide them in the back of the fridge since we regularly have family over who are welcome to help themselves. 
    :# 

Questions: None.

GTKY: What are your favorite hobbies?! I like doing jigsaw puzzles. I can't say I have any other real hobbies. My free time is usually spent with DD, DH, or the DVR!
    Me: 37, DH: 34
    Married: 10/29/09
    DD born: 11/30/10

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 5w today!

How are you feeling? Physically, I feel good, but acne is out of control and my hair is oily no matter what I do. Damn hormones

Doing anything baby related today? No

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I got my initial bloodwork last week and still no results. I finally called the lab today to find out they sent it to the wrong place (ugh). I had them send it to the right place so hopefully the doctor will call me soon to get an appointment

Questions?

GTKY: What are your favorite hobbies?! I love all things fitness: running, lifting, biking, tennis are my favorites. I also enjoy cooking and reading. Lazy hobby is Netflix
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @erinmarie86 I also am a runner but haven't run in almost 2 weeks. :( I was up to 5 miles again and training for another half marathon in April. I just feel so darn lazy lately! I know I need to get more sleep so for now, I have just been trying to walk my dog a mile or 2 a few times a week and not beat myself up for not running. My first doc appointment is on Monday so if all goes well, I plan on starting slow again and just shoot for 3 miles a few times a week to get back to it (if I can!). But I also think part of my initial problem with running was fear that I would overheat and hurt the baby. So I was slowing down a lot and screwing my time and that was making me lose motivation (I am very competitive with myself). But I know exercise is super important so I def plan on getting back to it next week if the MS is still absent. As you know, running is mostly mental so if that isn't there (which my mind has not been, lol) then it is even harder. Good luck!!
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @Katie8687 I need to try those cinnamon crunch bagels. On my last BMB, the ladies went crazy craving them. I feel like I'm missing out!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I LOVE "Noises Off!"  The movie is hilarious.  In fact, I think it's time for a re-watch.  

In the movie, one of the characters is pregnant at the very end.  I've read the play but can't remember if that's the case in the play, as well.  Maybe that part would work for you?  If nothing else, some Spanx or something would help hide the bump!  If you have the energy, go for it! 
  • Options
    @JennM205 I was in the marching band in high school and my first year in college.  I was a Music Education major my first year but then changed my major.  I played the mellophone in the marching band which sounds like the same thing you are talking about but I've never heard it called the frumpet. Interesting!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Sarafuss Just Googled "mellophone" and, yep, it's the same!  Sounds so much more classy.  I think I'll go with that over frumpet from now on...  ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker