April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: everything!

R/R/CS: Hubby and I've been on a roll with sex lately... And now I'm leaving for an overnight business trip. Womp womp. Although, one more high temp and I should have crosshairs!

GTKY: question in the picture! Love this questions.. I pick criminal minds all day long.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, going to start OPKs and go full hog with expensive clearblue digital ones this month (I have already new clearblue box and would need to reorder Wondfos. Trying to not buy another kit of wondfos if I don't have to.)

R/R/CS: just waiting for AF to exit the building.

GTKY: obvious answer is 24 but I never actually watched that show so I'm going to say the cast of "Alphas". Did anyone else watch that show? They all had these special abilities and so I'm pretty sure they would be able to save me.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, CP, maybe OPKs

R/R/CS: I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss and schedule an exploratory laparoscopy because my doctor suspects endo. So yeah, that's pretty much all I'm thinking about today and tomorrow. What questions would you ask the doctor? I'm trying to get a list together so I don't forget anything!

GTKY: The Blacklist. I would definitely want Liz's quick thinking and Reddington's resources.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 - are you caught up on Blacklist? It's been so good this season, especially the last couple episodes!
    TTC #2 since August 2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: all the things but CP

R/R/CS: I got a temp spike today! It's only one temp and I was a bit restless and it was a bit late... But I'm keeping my fx that I have two more and can TWW it soon. It would be cool if it works out, too, because I had two days of positive OPK then a negative yesterday on potential O day. If OPKs work out like that for me I'll be stoked for future cycles which I hopefully won't need!

GTKY: question in the picture!
    Columbo. I love Columbo. He and his trench coat and cigar would find me for sure.

FX for your CH @fitlady21
    Good luck tomorrow @pretzel2plus1 I wouldn't know what to ask, sorry.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Too much

R/R/CS: So, the bout of depression I've been trying to ignore the past few weeks has now completely taken me down, and I'm going today to talk to my dr about getting on an antidepressant. I haven't felt like this in years, thankfully, but I wish it would have stayed away. It's making me feel like an angsty teenager again, and I hate it.

GTKY: Obviously going with Doctor Who. The Doctor just better bring any companion other than Clara. ETA: damn, I thought I posted fast enough to be the first to say I'd call on the Doctor. But really, he's the best option thanks to timey wimey stuff.
    TTGP February Sig Challenge- Valentine's Day Fail:

Me: 25 - DH: 30
    Dating: 5/9/2010
    Married: 5/9/2015
    TTC #1: October 2015

• Options
    Megzb510 said:

@pretzel2plus1 - are you caught up on Blacklist? It's been so good this season, especially the last couple episodes!

No, I'm not! No spoilers! ;) I've been too caught up in friends on Netflix lately that I've stopped watching any of my usual tv shows. I've got to get back on that!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/16

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: All the things. I basically attacked DH last night b/c I saw some watery CM.

R/R/CS: Hoping I O early so this cycle is short

GTKY: question in the picture! Probably the Blacklists. I would want Red on my side at all times.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Options
    virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: all of it

R/R/CS: Still playing the "post-O or just sick?" game. If my temp is still up by this weekend, I'll move over to TWW and test next week sometime.

GTKY: Magnum P.I. of course! In no small part because if Thomas Magnum is rescuing me, I'm probably in Hawaii, and I'll probably get an Island Hoppers ride out of it with TC.

ETA spelling out my words
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    edited January 2016
    ***Edited to add question...

Month/Cycle:6

WAYDTGKU: things... Tried pre-seed last night. DH says we can do that again ;)

R/R/CS: I thought I was done spotting.... But then i think it showed up again this morning. I don't know what this means for this cycle. Been either spotting for light bleeding for 14 days at this point.

**Question: I am probably jumping the gun on this... But at what point with extended bleeding/ spotting do you call the doctor? I know you call when it is extremely heavy or if you haven't had a period of 60 days.... But what about persistent light bleeding? I have an appointment in 3 weeks already (a 6 month follow up for an abnormal pap). Should I try to pull that in or just wait out?

From a tv show.... I'd have to pick Jamie Fraser as my hero ;)

If they ever make the In Death series into a show, then Eve Dallas I am sure would get the job done.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:1/1

CD: 47

WAYDTGKU: EVERYTHING

R/R/CS: My friend texted me last night with a picture of her 13 week sono! I LOVE IT :smile: It made me so excited I couldn't sleep, I am just trying to go with the flow, eventually I will get to CD 1, eventually I will O....right? lol Thanks for keeping me entertained while I wait.

GTKY: question in the picture!  Hmmm.......Jessica Jones! Sassy and smart!!!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM and doing research on OPKs so I'm prepared if I don't get a BFP this cycle.

R/R/CS: Hoping my small temp increase today continues since I'm going away and can't do the sex until Friday.

GTKY: the Scorpian cast. H watches the show and they ALWAYS figure it out at the last minute.
  • Options
    @GreatGigInTheWomb we'll call it a tie ;-). Also, I'm with you on Clara. Just could never get into her. GL talking to your doctor today. I hope you're able to get the help you need.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/13

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for my RE appointment

R/R/CS: SA results were not good. I'm still doing all the usual stuff (temping, cm, opks, pnvs, sex) but with both DH and I having an IF diagnosis, the odds aren't great without the RE.

GTKY: question in the picture! The Walking Dead
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

WAYDTGKTFU: PNVs, green tea, temping failed this month so just winging it.

R/R/CS: DH gets a bit of performance anxiety during FW so I laid off of him this month and didn't talk about TTC. However, this morning, I couldn't help myself and just had to remind him that these are likely the prime days. My rave is that he was actually giddy and said that he thought we had missed the window (seriously, he's clueless) so I think he's all in for BDing numerous times over the next few days. He sort of went off to work with a spring in his step which was cute. 

GTKY:  I'm going to say NCIS (probably the original cast, but wouldn't be opposed to a crossover with the other spinoffs). I'm not military so there's no way they would be involved, but I have confidence in them. They always seem to wrap things up nicely in under an hour :)
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    **question**

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, water.. Wondfo OPKs starting in roughly 2-3 days

R/R/CS: just have my FX for a quick, or should I say normal, cycle this month.

**question: I know this has been asked before, but I feel like it's really an experience based question that changes for each person. I'm going to try Wondfo OPK every day after day 10/11 or so and once I start seeing a line getting darker I might shoot for twice a day. My question is if I'm only doing it once a day is there a best time of day to do it? I remember someone saying doing it later in the day you could have diluted urine (as mentioned above I'm trying for more water this cycle), but then I feel like I read other people say they always miss a surge unless they do it in the afternoon. Any input appreciated!

As others mentioned Blacklist!! I love Red he would save me! Also... OMG at the last episode, I just watched it last night from my recording and I just about diedddd!!!!
  • Options
    @mrscorker that is very true. However I am not as bad ass as Claire and will need Jamie to rescue me. Preferably in traditional attire ;)
  • Options
    @mrscorker that is very true. However I am not as bad ass as Claire and will need Jamie to rescue me. Preferably in traditional attire ;)
    Or no attire. Just saying.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: All of it except CP

R/R/CS: Another day, another weirdo temp. Woke up sweating and not feeling well do I'm going to chalk my temp dysfunction up to that...

GTKY: question in the picture! Probably Castle. I've been stuck in those reruns lately.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    Married: October 2011
    TTC #1: June 2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: When is really the best time of day to have sex? If a couple is having sex EOD, is morning or night better? Does ovulation occur more often at night or during the day? TTC has made me a crazy over-thinker.

GTKY: IDK why but all I can think of is the cast of Entourage. It would be the most comical rescue ever.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    Thanks @simcal18, I figured as much. Also, I'm mobile so I can't see your siggy for a CS! Can you copy/paste the link?
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    Thanks @simcal18, I figured as much. Also, I'm mobile so I can't see your siggy for a CS! Can you copy/paste the link?
    Thanks @LizaKate1213!  This is the link:  https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6115a7 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

DH and I:  Early/mid 30s
    Married 7/15
    TTC #1 as of 8/15
    BFP 11/21/15 -- MC confirmed 12/1/15
    BFP #2 2/18/16
  • Options
    ***Chart stalk please***

Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV+DHA, temping+charting

R/R/CS:
    *CS Please*
    This is my first month temping & charting, so I'm trying not to get discouraged. I've been dealing with some fragmented sleep (open circles on my chart are within an hour and 1/2, except for the very first one which was way late). My goal is to temp @ 5:30 when DH's alarm goes off, but sometimes I wake up a little earlier to pee. I have a few days where a 3 hour stretch of sleep was questionable.
    So anyway...FF gave me dotted CHs this AM which I think is totally off base. Although I haven't charted before, I've always been aware of some pretty strong O signs (I know these aren't a sure bet) - lots of EWCM, O pains, etc. I've been dry as a bone (minimal creamy CM this AM by cervix) since AF and no other signs. I think 2 high temps are throwing it off. Could I really have O'd 2 days after AF made her departure? Ugh...I feel so new and frustrated.

GTKY: I answered this on a friend's wall last night and I'm going rogue and picking a movie instead of TV. The cast of the Fast & Furious movies would totally have my back...specifically Dwayne Johnson & Vin Diesel. Afterwards, we could have all the sex because forget my husband and his lack of rescuing abilities.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @simcal18 definitely looks like some temp favoring is going on. You aren't using the target brand are you? That one is notorious for favoring temps. I just bought an Easy @ Home digital basal thermometer last cycle and I LOVE it. It has an alarm, is backlit so I can read the temp in the dark, and has never given me an identical temp reading. It came with a carry case too. It is a little more pricey at $20-ish on Amazon but 100% worth it to me.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    @atcwag - I think you need more temps and FF will probably take those CH away. It's not that much of a temp rise (only ~.4 degrees). Keep temping and checking all the signs!
    TTC #2 since August 2015
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 5 (1 after CP)

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: DH is out of town. 

R/R/CS:  My body has been gearing up to O for 11 days now, and today is the 10th day of ewcm. This holding pattern is just ridiculous. Wouldn't my body be exhausted from creating so much ewcm? Lol, for some reason in my mind it takes more energy to make ewcm than the other types. I couldn't get my new patient appointment for acupuncture until next week Wednesday, so there goes any hope of that helping any time soon.  Maybe my body will wait to O until after DH gets home on Friday. 

GTKY: Hmmm, can't I just have Captain America rescue me? I feel like all the TV teams let hostages die, but my main experience with crime shows is CSI, and I feel like they rarely rescue the kidnapped girl before she gets dead. Maybe Olivia Pope's team? She does have the president as a resource. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping, waiting for my period to leave (seems to be almost done!)

R/R/CS: It's cold today..

GTKY: I would definitely choose the cast of Psych. That way afterward I can leave in a good mood instead of being traumatized :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  3

CD:  16

WAYDTGKU:   clomid, OPK

R/R/CS:  I got a positive on the wandfo today, but still a blinking smiley on my digital. I trust the wandfo and if it's accurate, then my cycle length went down by almost 10 days this month! Also lots of EWCM this morning when I woke up and pain in my left ovary so I am feeling good about it. 

GTKY:  Walker Texas Ranger, duh! 
    TTC #2- November 2015

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: nothing yet. PNV, OPK, temping, trying preseed this month, as I seem to have an abnormally little amount of cm. I drink lots of water and tea and blah blah blah, so Idk what's up with that.

R/R/CS: we've had a ridiculous run of bad luck in my extended family in the past week. Three deaths, a stroke, and a terrible car accident. I'm afraid to call home, heh. Every time I do, I get more bad news.

GTKY: they may end up getting me killed, but It's Always Sunny. I feel like whatever they came up with would annoy the shit out of my captors and they'd let me go just to make it stop. And I'd get to laugh through it all.

If I'm actually scared for my life, Jessica Jones - she'd handle that shit. And Luke would tag along too. Mmmhmmm.
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options
    @MissAmeliaPond   You could choose superhero from a TV show, like Smallville or Flash
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: errrrything

R/R/CS: The crazy is strong with me this cycle. I am strategically scheduling things at work that expose me to radiation during the WTO just in case. I've lost my mind, guys! Just really hopeful to see O at some point!

GTKY: I would second Criminal Minds. That show scares the crap out of me though!
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1 I would want to make sure I'm informed on the recovery after the procedure. Do you need to take time off ttc, how long with no sex, will there be bleeding... those are the questions I would ask

@furbabymom2007 I had a weird "period" like that once. It was when I was on bc though. My Dr. ended up telling me my hormones were probably out of wack and gave me some estrogen I believe and then everything went back to normal. If your concerned you could always call, explain whats going on and see if they recommend waiting for your upcoming appointment or not

@atcwag my temps did something similar this cycle! I got cross hairs on like cycle day 9 which is way early for me. I would say keep temping and see what happens. For me my temps dropped right back down and FF took the cross hairs away

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, hio

R/R/CS: Nothing really today. Just waiting...and waiting...and waiting

GTKY: Gossip Girl! Only because I just finished it on netflix and I'm sad it's over. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temps, OPKs (sorta), HIO, PNV, green tea

R/R/CS: Last night was rough..sick baby and up most of the night. Ended up sleeping in a different bed (cooler room but warmer blanket) but got a huge temp spike. Even though I know there's other contributing factors, I'm thinking positively that this counts and I need two more. DH and I agreed to HIO tonight, and then tomorrow I leave for a work trip so REALLY HOPING that our timing was ok. I love when you ladies CS, though, so if anyone wants to take a look lemme know your thoughts. Also, still have some wet CM, but no EWCM so good?

GTKY: I saw this on a fb group last night. Great question! I don't watch a ton of shows where the characters would likely save me.I would say Scandal, but they seem to mess things up more than they fix them. How about Dexter (no one from that show but him!).
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: bbt

R/R/CS: got my positive opk and dotted crosshairs. Will probably move to tww by friday. Woo!

GTKY: hmmmm. Probably law and order: svu. But the old cast. With stabler and munch and kragen. And obvs Olivia Benson.

Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnvs, regular exercise

R/R/CS: I'm really anxious about turning an opk this cycle. Not sure why... I've even added back in the morning tests because I'm afraid of missing the surge :neutral:  Also I'm getting that creeping hope that "this is it!  This is the cycle it's going to happen!"  At this point I am so sick of that bit.

GTKY: Sydney Bristow (Alias). Because she is and always will be my number one lady/hero crush.

@LizaKate1213 I'm cracking up at the idea of the boys trying to save anyone!  "What the hell is the dude from Viking Quest doing here??" :lol: 
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Temp, CM, HIO, 

R/R/CS: Our initial bloodwork from the RE showed normal levels of everything, so one hurdle down. I generally ovulate on day 18 (Friday) so when I turn a positive OPK (hopefully tomorrow) i am supposed to call the RE and get put on progesterone support. Nervous about not turning one positive, since last month I felt like it never quite got there on a Wondfo. Of course that was also the one month I skipped temping, so it was frustrating not to have O totally confirmed. This month I am doing all the things, so hopefully I can confidently tell the nurse when I O'd!

Next week is hub's SA. Giving me a lot of anxiety, even though he is only 29 and has no history of any issues. Our plan is to see if all of the tests are normal, and if so, continue to HIO for a few more months with progesterone before jumping to treatment. Hoping I get KTFU this cycle so we don't have to worry about it.  

GTKY:  The cast of Buffy! definitely, 100%. Maybe I would get to meet David Boreanaz circa 1999 in this scenario :)