Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday

2»

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Options
    Congrats @smmatt08 happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!!

@PennStateCait thanks for answering! Good to know they're in prenatals! I do just a standard one a day women's vitamin with a fish oil on the side. Just wanted others opinions on it.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 Thank you for that! I think I was spinning myself out. I was reasoning in my head that if I had -1,O timing so many times in the past with no results that surely would mean that -2, +1 was a for sure no way. I guess I should put some hope out there after all :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 Thank you for that! I think I was spinning myself out. I was reasoning in my head that if I had -1,O timing so many times in the past with no results that surely would mean that -2, +1 was a for sure no way. I guess I should put some hope out there after all :-)
    @shaami1986 I wasn't too excited about our -2 timing either, I O'd a day later than I expected to (according to FF at least) so I was upset we didn't hit -1. But I read something somewhere that said that -2 was just as good as -1. I don't know if I believe that, but there are plenty of pregnancy charts on FF that show only -2. Trust me, I've probably looked at them all, haha. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    @smmatt08, congratulations!

@cwirth89, hope you have a great birthday!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 18/4 (or 5)

Timing: -5, -3, -1, 0 or (-4, -2, 0, +1)

Testing: Obnoxiously early due to my theme park vacation.

R/R/CS: Rant: I've already started symtom spotting; this does not bode well for my peace of mind.this cycle. Rave: So glad to be headed to Disney, my mom, dad, sister, and we are all going, so it should be fun.

GTKY: I'm doing better at some things (spending more time with my dogs) than others (making an effort to be more social).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! @smmatt08 and Happy Birthday @cwirth89!!!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @PennStateCait  Thanks for responding!  Yeah I've played around with FF a bit, I'm sticking with CD14 as O day.  I think I will be taking the extra blanket off our bed anyway, I just get way too hot!  I've seen mixed results when searching whether that can impact temps or not, so I was curious if anyone else experienced that.  Hopefully my temp just stays up regardless, time will tell!
  • Options

I don't even bother with sex on ovulation day. I've had better results (losses) with BEFORE O. IMO / IME you kinda want those suckers there and waiting.

If someone has some science that contradicts that - by all means correct me.
  • Options
    Month/cycle:1/1

Cd/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -1

Testing: not until AF is missing

R/R/C: still feeling really crumby today. My nausea has been crazy and I've been extremely tired. I'm not thinking too much of it since our timing wasn't very good but still annoying.

GTKY: it's almost Februrary! how are you doing on your NY resolutions?!
    I didn't really make a NY resolution but I've been trying to cut out processed sugar including the ginormous amounts of chocolate I usually consume out if my diet. I also have stopped drinking coffee and wine during the week. I'm on day three and all I can think about is a large macchiato and a twix
  • Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congrats @kmalls!! What a wonderful birthday present!!!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Congrats @kmalls & Happy Birthday! Try not to stress!!
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kmalls! Happy birthday and congrats!!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    ***lurking from WTO**** 
    Congrats @kmalls! Happy Birthday! 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: First month trying to conceive

Cd/DPO: CD23/DPO9

Timing: I havent figured out what timing means yet, but ill catch on. 

Testing: Since it is my first month trying to conceive I have been way to anxious so I have taken 2 tests. Both negative of course because I am testing way too early

R/R/C: Ive been tracking my BBT and using OVIA Fertility tracker. It seems to be my saving grace. The TWW is brutal and now I understand how everyone feels!

GTKY: it's almost Februrary! how are you doing on your NY resolutions?! I didnt take any new years resolutions. We are just starting out trying to conceive journey and it is terrifying, worrying, exciting and stressful all at the same time.
  • Options
    @simplysmith09 Timing means timing of sex!
    Example: -1, 0, +1, would mean: one day before ovulation, ovulation day, and one day after ovulation.

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

• Options
    @simplysmith09 and typically the only days you would list (if you had sex on them) is -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, O, and +1.
  • Options
    NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited January 2016
    Lurking....
    Congrats @smmatt08 and @kmalls!!!

@sarah0985, at my appointment today, my obgyn asked what prenatals I was taking (it was my first appointment with him). He mentioned as long as it had DHA or fish oil that was good. I guess some women have gross fish oily aftertaste from some prenatals so that's why they opt for DHA (guessing). But I think they offer the same type of thing. I think he mentioned it aided in neurological development.

Edited for clarity. I'm sleepy.
  • Options
    @kmalls Congrats!! Happy Birthday as well, what a day for you! No presents can top that one!
  • Options
    beforeyoubeforeyou member
    edited January 2016
    ETA: Lurking from WTO! 

@waitingforbabies Congrats! H&H 9!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 1/1

Cd/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing: This morning I got a bfn.

R/R/C: I got a weird pitch/cramp below my belly button Saturday evening and got super excited. Held off until today to test. Bfn. Disappointed all day. But now I've been laying in bed for about an hour because I keep getting random waves of nausea. I really would love to get a bfp tomorrow morning as my husband and I are talking a road to visit my family and I would love that news for my mom and sister. But AF isn't due till Sunday...

GTKY: it's almost Februrary! how are you doing on your NY resolutions?!
    My husband and I resolved to start trying to conceive... Started trying, so I'd say it's going pretty well! Lol
  • Options
    Road trip***
  • Options
    Road trip***
  • Options
    Road trip***
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!
    Whats everyone's intake on drinking a glass of wine while waiting? I mean Bachelor Monday's just screams red wine and a lazy couch night but i've felt a bit guilty. That's why ive tested twice because of nerves.
  • Options

Thank you ladies!
    Whats everyone's intake on drinking a glass of wine while waiting? I mean Bachelor Monday's just screams red wine and a lazy couch night but i've felt a bit guilty. That's why ive tested twice because of nerves.

A lot of us are "drink til it's pink." Enjoy! *sips wine*
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Congratulations to you both, @waitingforbabies and @kmalls. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

@simplysmith09, I'm also in the drink til it's pink camp. I typically test beforehand though with a Wal-Mart cheapie for my own peace of mind ($0.88 isn't much to fork out for that).

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congratulations @smmatt08 ; @kmalls and @waitingforbabies! Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies with beautiful take-home babies.

httpmrwgifscomwp-contentuploads201306Super-Excited-Fan-Girl-Reaction-Gifgif

Also @kmalls and @cwirth89

httpiperezhiltoncomwp-contentuploads201402beyoncehappybirthdaygif

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Lurking....
    Congrats @smmatt08 and @kmalls!!!

@sarah0985, at my appointment today, my obgyn asked what prenatals I was taking (it was my first appointment with him). He mentioned as long as it had DHA or fish oil that was good. I guess some women have gross fish oily aftertaste from some prenatals so that's why they opt for DHA (guessing). But I think they offer the same type of thing. I think he mentioned it aided in neurological development.

Edited for clarity. I'm sleepy.

Good to know its coming from a doctor. Glad I added it. Congrats to all the bfps!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020