1st Trimester
Options

No morning sickness

This is my second Pregnancy and I've been alil queezy but no morning sickness yet and I'm six weeks with my first I was sick all the time has anyone else not had morning sickness?

Re: No morning sickness

• Options
    every pregnancy is different. i wouldn't be comparing this pregnancy to your 1st one. you'll just end up worrying youself for no reason. i only had morning sickness for a few weeks around the end of 1st Tri & beginning on 2nd Tri.
  • Options
    Hey are you using the app? If you are I suggest scrolling all the way to the bottom you should see the search bar there if you type in morning sickness or no morning sickness you will find a ton of threads on this. Or if you just go through a couple pages of posts a couple should stand out as well this helpful because you see lots of advice people have given.

Also I hope you can understand that after the 150th post about morning sickness people get a little tired of seeing the same question ;)

You are still early on don't sweat it sometime it takes a few more weeks to kick in or you may be one of the ones who won't suffer from it. Find your bmb and see if there are other moms who also don't have many symptoms or start a thread there it was helpful for July to have a group so those ladies could support one another and those who did had one as well.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had much morning sickness either , felt a little quesy at times and sometimes get a headache but nothing else ...
  • Options
    Being queasy is morning sickness. You don't have to be puking your guts out.
  • Options
    My first 2 pregnancies i felt great through most of it. Never nauseous or anything. They were both boys. This time around i feel quesy every time im hungry. Could it be a girl??!