December 2015 Moms
Options

Waxing after c

Hi all, only 4 weeks pp but I'm wondering how others have handled this situation from previous pregnancies ! I had vaginal births with tears/ episiotomies before and waxed after those healed but this just seems way scarier. The incision is about a half inch below my pubic hair line. And that has always been the more sensitive area to me when it came to waxing. I'm scared. Will I be ok? Or will I get waxed once and never wanna do it again!?

Re: Waxing after c

• Options
    No experience..maybe just wait a while longer so everything is healed up? It might be a little more sensitive because it is scar tissue.
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks PP from my c section. the area is still incredibly sensitive due to the nerve damage that occurs with CS, so it's uncomfortable to shave still. I honestly can't stomach the thought of getting that area waxed right now. Maybe stick with shaving for a few more weeks and see how you feel once you are fully healed?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH man! I didn't mean to mislead you all into thinking I wanted to do it now. I likely won't do it til summer, when I need to wear a bikini lol! Just wondering what it may feel like. I too am supppppppeeeer sensitive underneath my actual incision. The yanking of the wax strip, or thinking about it, makes me nauseous lmao.